Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would be your second flight choice
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
The Windswept Plateau's no doubt my home, otherwise... hmmmm.

Likely Plague. It was choice #2 when I signed up, but Water might also tempt me.
Both having rad deities doesn't help one bit there. :v
The Windswept Plateau's no doubt my home, otherwise... hmmmm.

Likely Plague. It was choice #2 when I signed up, but Water might also tempt me.
Both having rad deities doesn't help one bit there. :v
wHevbhU.gif7az1aeY.gifwHevbhU.gif
Wind is my forever flight, I am currently on vacation in Ice.

Though, actually, my second choice was Light. But I'll get to vacationing there sometime in future. :-)
Wind is my forever flight, I am currently on vacation in Ice.

Though, actually, my second choice was Light. But I'll get to vacationing there sometime in future. :-)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I actually just switched from shadow. I really like lightning way more, but if it didn't exist I would probably go to nature or earth imo. I'm a nature lover so nature was my second choice when I was deciding to switch. Earth was third. I love earthy colors and the element itself c:
I actually just switched from shadow. I really like lightning way more, but if it didn't exist I would probably go to nature or earth imo. I'm a nature lover so nature was my second choice when I was deciding to switch. Earth was third. I love earthy colors and the element itself c:
I started with Ice but switched to Water, so I'm actually in my second pick right now, but as soon as the six month limit is up and I get the gems for it, I'm probably going to be switching to either Nature or Plague. From what I see in the forums, they just have a lot more going on in-flight than we do.
I started with Ice but switched to Water, so I'm actually in my second pick right now, but as soon as the six month limit is up and I get the gems for it, I'm probably going to be switching to either Nature or Plague. From what I see in the forums, they just have a lot more going on in-flight than we do.
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
If arcane did not exist, I'd probably go with the shadow flight because of the colors and location. And if not the shadow flight, then the ice flight would be a choice because their dragons have the prettiest eyes.
If arcane did not exist, I'd probably go with the shadow flight because of the colors and location. And if not the shadow flight, then the ice flight would be a choice because their dragons have the prettiest eyes.
I've been entertaining thoughts of switching over to Plague, and almost did one time.
I've been entertaining thoughts of switching over to Plague, and almost did one time.
shadow or lightning
shadow or lightning
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
Wind, I think. I don't think I'll ever leave Light, tho.
Wind, I think. I don't think I'll ever leave Light, tho.
CQy7TyL.png
I can't imagine leaving Plague - they were my first choice and I've never looked back. Just amazing aesthetic, lore, and hecka friendly people. But Light does tempt me from time to time. Those gorgeous eyes! That dominance powerhouse! Those beautiful nests and eggs and lore!

Maybe when I'm fabulously gem-wealthy and bored I'll take a vacation there.
I can't imagine leaving Plague - they were my first choice and I've never looked back. Just amazing aesthetic, lore, and hecka friendly people. But Light does tempt me from time to time. Those gorgeous eyes! That dominance powerhouse! Those beautiful nests and eggs and lore!

Maybe when I'm fabulously gem-wealthy and bored I'll take a vacation there.
XbEbKYQ.png
Ice, it's close enough to Water. I also love the eyes as well.

I'll probably never leave Water though, not while it does exist.
Ice, it's close enough to Water. I also love the eyes as well.

I'll probably never leave Water though, not while it does exist.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15