Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Lair Space/Nest rental/Gem prices
I haven't been here in quite some time so excuse me for the any odd jargon and what not. :) The last time I was here there were a multitude of leveling, nest rental, and dragon "babysitting" services for sale. I'd like to update my hatchery with the current prices and I can't seem to find anyone offering these services on the forums(assuming that they've not been banned or whatnot), but I was wondering what are the the current prices are for these services/whatever; [list] [*] Lair Space/Dragon "Babysitting" per day per dragon + Food [*] Nest rental (water nest) [*] Average Gem to Treasure price [/list] [size=4]Thanks in advance! I'd be happy to offer a 15% discount in my hatchery for a nice concise answer as thanks if you'd like! (I'll be breeding more dragons soon as well)
I haven't been here in quite some time so excuse me for the any odd jargon and what not. :)
The last time I was here there were a multitude of leveling, nest rental, and dragon "babysitting" services for sale. I'd like to update my hatchery with the current prices and I can't seem to find anyone offering these services on the forums(assuming that they've not been banned or whatnot), but I was wondering what are the the current prices are for these services/whatever;

• Lair Space/Dragon "Babysitting" per day per dragon + Food
  • Nest rental (water nest)
  • Average Gem to Treasure price
Thanks in advance! I'd be happy to offer a 15% discount in my hatchery for a nice concise answer as thanks if you'd like! (I'll be breeding more dragons soon as well)
n16vxd.jpg
@Palkia Lair space and nest rentals tend to be free, some people want the food the dragon(s) would eat but not much beyond that other than maybe a tip.
To find out the gem to treasure ratio try checking the items for sale forum. Lots of people buy and sell gems there. The current rate seems to be around 1:460.
@Palkia Lair space and nest rentals tend to be free, some people want the food the dragon(s) would eat but not much beyond that other than maybe a tip.
To find out the gem to treasure ratio try checking the items for sale forum. Lots of people buy and sell gems there. The current rate seems to be around 1:460.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

Thank you! (That gem price is a great deal higher than it used to be, I remember prices around 150-200t)
@Lonin

Thank you! (That gem price is a great deal higher than it used to be, I remember prices around 150-200t)
n16vxd.jpg