Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] IMP Boy Midnight/Thistle NEONWING
1 2 3
@morau
ah, a long time then.
if your interested i can offer 400k + second pick from a Imp x wildclaw i have breeding on the fifth. http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=65,13,41,5,64,66,1 with seraph or shimmer.
if theres no hatchlings you like in the nest/ only one egg i can give you the rest of the AB price then
@morau
ah, a long time then.
if your interested i can offer 400k + second pick from a Imp x wildclaw i have breeding on the fifth. http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=65,13,41,5,64,66,1 with seraph or shimmer.
if theres no hatchlings you like in the nest/ only one egg i can give you the rest of the AB price then
skarmzag.png
@Saryina You have HB. :3

@Kafka You've been outbided.

@snake You've been outbided.
@Saryina You have HB. :3

@Kafka You've been outbided.

@snake You've been outbided.
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
@snake I'd only be interested in the clutch if you get a black/banana or black/leaf
@snake I'd only be interested in the clutch if you get a black/banana or black/leaf
@morau,

Take gems at the rate of 1:85 by any chance?
I can AB him now if so.
If not I'll have to go sell some gems.
@morau,

Take gems at the rate of 1:85 by any chance?
I can AB him now if so.
If not I'll have to go sell some gems.
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
@morau
i've had worse odds, ive gotten two obsidian/obsidians out of my nests :P
that's why i would be willing to pay another 500k if there's not one you want.
@morau
i've had worse odds, ive gotten two obsidian/obsidians out of my nests :P
that's why i would be willing to pay another 500k if there's not one you want.
skarmzag.png
@Saryina I do accept gems at a 1:85 rate :3

@snake If Saryina offers the auto buy then I'm going to go with her offer. But if you do get an imp of any gender with those colors please ping me :3 I'll also be willing to ping for future neonwing imp clutches if you'd like :3
@Saryina I do accept gems at a 1:85 rate :3

@snake If Saryina offers the auto buy then I'm going to go with her offer. But if you do get an imp of any gender with those colors please ping me :3 I'll also be willing to ping for future neonwing imp clutches if you'd like :3
@morau
darrn :P
will do and i wouldn't mind being added to yours, i know you have really sexy dragons c;
@morau
darrn :P
will do and i wouldn't mind being added to yours, i know you have really sexy dragons c;
skarmzag.png
@snake Yeah. But my obsidian imp pair is double gened and can make very desirable colors indeed :3
@snake Yeah. But my obsidian imp pair is double gened and can make very desirable colors indeed :3
@morau,

I can offer 10k gems + 10k treasure if you don't mind it being mostly comprised of gems? Otherwise lemme know what ratio you'd like it gems to treasure.
@morau,

I can offer 10k gems + 10k treasure if you don't mind it being mostly comprised of gems? Otherwise lemme know what ratio you'd like it gems to treasure.
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
@morau

Is he still for sale?
@morau

Is he still for sale?
RatttlefaceFRsig2_zpsd5118107.png
1 2 3