Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 433 434 435 436 437 ... 451 452
Still 107 pages of chests in auctions. I wonder how many of those will vanish in less than seven hours. Probably most?

Ah well, with multiple warnings about it, nobody can say that they didn't know that'll happen.
Still 107 pages of chests in auctions. I wonder how many of those will vanish in less than seven hours. Probably most?

Ah well, with multiple warnings about it, nobody can say that they didn't know that'll happen.
Does it mean at rollover tonight? What if you find strange chests right before rollover?
Does it mean at rollover tonight? What if you find strange chests right before rollover?
cPW6H3E.png
I was kinda hoping to get some chests on this last day and hopefully find an egg. I spent a while in the coli last night and today and fought not a single mimic. Oh well. I never did find an egg... 322 chests total, which I realize is nothing compared to the thousands some people opened. I'm just glad I was able to buy a pair of nocturnes a while back (since I got tired of waiting lol).
I was kinda hoping to get some chests on this last day and hopefully find an egg. I spent a while in the coli last night and today and fought not a single mimic. Oh well. I never did find an egg... 322 chests total, which I realize is nothing compared to the thousands some people opened. I'm just glad I was able to buy a pair of nocturnes a while back (since I got tired of waiting lol).
YES! Got a scroll with 10 chests on the 4th. :D
YES! Got a scroll with 10 chests on the 4th. :D
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="Skyure" date="2015-01-04 14:58:10"]I'll just be over there with the other adults that can communicate without throwing hissy fits at our opinion not being looked at as the only true thing, and that don't start being defensive and pouty if they get shown that their ways have actual errors.[/quote] @Skyure Pot, Kettle, Black. [quote name="Zaltys" date="2015-01-04 17:20:53"]Ah well, with multiple warnings about it, nobody can say that they didn't know that'll happen.[/quote] @Zaltys Oh, trust me, they will.
Skyure wrote on 2015-01-04 14:58:10:
I'll just be over there with the other adults that can communicate without throwing hissy fits at our opinion not being looked at as the only true thing, and that don't start being defensive and pouty if they get shown that their ways have actual errors.
@Skyure

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Zaltys wrote on 2015-01-04 17:20:53:
@Zaltys

Oh, trust me, they will.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i don't a nocturne
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i don't a nocturne
Does anybody know if the scrolls and eggs are supposed to desintigrate at rollover?
Does anybody know if the scrolls and eggs are supposed to desintigrate at rollover?
[quote name="Silverbullet1311" date="2015-01-04 18:11:05"]Does anybody know if the scrolls and eggs are supposed to desintigrate at rollover?[/quote] I'm not sure, but it might be a little much if they disintegrated as well since they take a lot of luck to find. So I doubt they will.
Silverbullet1311 wrote on 2015-01-04 18:11:05:

I'm not sure, but it might be a little much if they disintegrated as well since they take a lot of luck to find. So I doubt they will.
tumblr_inline_nhoefsuOJg1rnsfq2.png
Although I made out very well with this event, I suspect that psychologically, the amount of time that it takes to open hundreds/thousands of chests with one food item inside is both frustrating and discouraging for most players. I think that this is why there has been so much negativity around this event, aside from the initial trouble with the site upon the rollout of the new content. Everyone likes new content, but I think this particular strategy backfired a bit.

If this event is indeed going to be a yearly event, I personally would prefer that the chest become a rare drop, but for every chest have something valuable inside. Opening literally thousands of chests with food item in them has been an exercise in frustration after grinding for them for hours on end. I think that's what's upsetting people most.

Just my $.02
Although I made out very well with this event, I suspect that psychologically, the amount of time that it takes to open hundreds/thousands of chests with one food item inside is both frustrating and discouraging for most players. I think that this is why there has been so much negativity around this event, aside from the initial trouble with the site upon the rollout of the new content. Everyone likes new content, but I think this particular strategy backfired a bit.

If this event is indeed going to be a yearly event, I personally would prefer that the chest become a rare drop, but for every chest have something valuable inside. Opening literally thousands of chests with food item in them has been an exercise in frustration after grinding for them for hours on end. I think that's what's upsetting people most.

Just my $.02
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
Well I just finished a last bit of grinding XD watched two movies while doing so and ended up with 450 chests to open XD now lets see what I get lol
Well I just finished a last bit of grinding XD watched two movies while doing so and ended up with 450 chests to open XD now lets see what I get lol
1 2 ... 433 434 435 436 437 ... 451 452