Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Strange chests! -CLOSED-
1 2
Selling strange chests at a rate of 1:3000t | 1: 6gems
I'm actively farming the coli tonight for the next few hours or so, so there may be some delay in chests in how ever much you order.
You may order up to a 99x stack per slot. Once I fulfill this order feel free to claim another slot if one is free. Send payment AFTER I send you the chests- I have college tomorrow and it's almost 1am where I am. I may not fill all orders but I will try.
Slots / Orders:
Completed orders:
  1. cullothiel - 99x (Paid!)
  2. Saqqara - 10x (Paid!)
  3. CursedVanguard - 20x (Paid!)
Selling strange chests at a rate of 1:3000t | 1: 6gems
I'm actively farming the coli tonight for the next few hours or so, so there may be some delay in chests in how ever much you order.
You may order up to a 99x stack per slot. Once I fulfill this order feel free to claim another slot if one is free. Send payment AFTER I send you the chests- I have college tomorrow and it's almost 1am where I am. I may not fill all orders but I will try.
Slots / Orders:
Completed orders:
  1. cullothiel - 99x (Paid!)
  2. Saqqara - 10x (Paid!)
  3. CursedVanguard - 20x (Paid!)
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
^
^
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
@Bakrua: I have 250kt and 100 gems I can offer for a stack, if that's okay? :>
@Bakrua: I have 250kt and 100 gems I can offer for a stack, if that's okay? :>
Hello there @Bakrua

Just to try my luck one more time, may I buy 10 chests, but can I pay 27000 treasure and 6 gems?
Hello there @Bakrua

Just to try my luck one more time, may I buy 10 chests, but can I pay 27000 treasure and 6 gems?
tumblr_ny9h5tlmyj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@cullothiel That's fine! I'll put you in for a slot and send you you're stack when I get it. Currently at 50/99
@Saqqara Heya! And of course, I'll get your ten stacks to you as soon as I finish the order above you.
@cullothiel That's fine! I'll put you in for a slot and send you you're stack when I get it. Currently at 50/99
@Saqqara Heya! And of course, I'll get your ten stacks to you as soon as I finish the order above you.
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
@Bakrua: Yay! Thank you! ^^
@Bakrua: Yay! Thank you! ^^
@Bakura Cool! Thank you very much!

...you mean ten chests, right? Not ten stacks?
@Bakura Cool! Thank you very much!

...you mean ten chests, right? Not ten stacks?
@Saqqara
Oops, yes, ten chests! Sorry, it's 1am already for me and I think I'm being a bit thistle brained, haha!
@Saqqara
Oops, yes, ten chests! Sorry, it's 1am already for me and I think I'm being a bit thistle brained, haha!
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
@Bakura That's all right. I understand :)
@Bakura That's all right. I understand :)
Chests sent out for:
@cullothiel - 99 sent!
@Saqqara - 10 sent!
Chests sent out for:
@cullothiel - 99 sent!
@Saqqara - 10 sent!
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
1 2