Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Noc eggs/scrolls
I use up all my gathering turns in dig everyday

and

I grind in the coliseum

WHY

have I not got *one* not even *one* nocturne egg or gene scroll??

I've talked to other players who have had amazing luck at capturing these buggers, but I feel like I'm TOXIC! Do some accounts truly just have more luck than others? I've either purchased or been gifted the nocturns in my lair. Is anyone else as bad off as I?
I use up all my gathering turns in dig everyday

and

I grind in the coliseum

WHY

have I not got *one* not even *one* nocturne egg or gene scroll??

I've talked to other players who have had amazing luck at capturing these buggers, but I feel like I'm TOXIC! Do some accounts truly just have more luck than others? I've either purchased or been gifted the nocturns in my lair. Is anyone else as bad off as I?
PNotEHd.png
@kush How many chests have you opened? The chances of getting an egg or a scroll are quite low, but RNG does play a part. Some people find a scroll within 10 chests, others open 5000 and get none. We got a scroll in the first 50 chests, then nothing for another 1500. Then we found something like 7 eggs pretty much in a row.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w3ENxWwMfSmL3kaQOlNTH3tUiHQcbqb2UbX-6X4UWpI/edit#gid=0 is a pretty cool spreadsheet that shows the chances of finding things.
@kush How many chests have you opened? The chances of getting an egg or a scroll are quite low, but RNG does play a part. Some people find a scroll within 10 chests, others open 5000 and get none. We got a scroll in the first 50 chests, then nothing for another 1500. Then we found something like 7 eggs pretty much in a row.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w3ENxWwMfSmL3kaQOlNTH3tUiHQcbqb2UbX-6X4UWpI/edit#gid=0 is a pretty cool spreadsheet that shows the chances of finding things.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I have to admit, I feel a lot like the OP here. While I absolutely appreciate the rarity of the eggs and/or scrolls, the event has ended up feeling rather pointless for me. I didn't keep track of how many chests I opened, but it was quite a few. Excellent event idea, really neat dragon design, I just wish the drop rates for scrolls and/or eggs was just a little bit higher.
I have to admit, I feel a lot like the OP here. While I absolutely appreciate the rarity of the eggs and/or scrolls, the event has ended up feeling rather pointless for me. I didn't keep track of how many chests I opened, but it was quite a few. Excellent event idea, really neat dragon design, I just wish the drop rates for scrolls and/or eggs was just a little bit higher.
I feel ya OP. I've gotten exactly one Nocturne and I haven't come up with anything except food and trinkets from all my around 300 chests. v.v No new familiars or anything - the ones I have I ended up caving and buying while one was a gift.

RNG is pretty odd so I'd just say keep working at it if all else fails. That's why I'm sitting in the coli all day in hopes of finding another egg!

Good luck!

Edited to add an estimated amount of chests I've tallied.
I feel ya OP. I've gotten exactly one Nocturne and I haven't come up with anything except food and trinkets from all my around 300 chests. v.v No new familiars or anything - the ones I have I ended up caving and buying while one was a gift.

RNG is pretty odd so I'd just say keep working at it if all else fails. That's why I'm sitting in the coli all day in hopes of finding another egg!

Good luck!

Edited to add an estimated amount of chests I've tallied.
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg