Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CORNER SHOP - affordable dragons!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@lilpaws can I bid for Purple, Navy and Blue?
@lilpaws can I bid for Purple, Navy and Blue?
@DragonArcana Sure!
@DragonArcana Sure!
@lilpaws Sounds good! I can wait a day or two :]
@lilpaws Sounds good! I can wait a day or two :]
@calamitousAce The other person didn't respond, so I'll send him over!
@calamitousAce The other person didn't respond, so I'll send him over!
@lilpaws I have not received him yet? I don't know if I'm just not getting notified about about it or if there's some glitch.
@lilpaws I have not received him yet? I don't know if I'm just not getting notified about about it or if there's some glitch.
@calamitousAce Sorry! I tried sending right before the roll over, maybe that's why? I'll send it again I'm sorry!
@calamitousAce Sorry! I tried sending right before the roll over, maybe that's why? I'll send it again I'm sorry!
@lilpaws No problem at all! Thank you so much!!
@lilpaws No problem at all! Thank you so much!!
@lilpaws It's been a little over 7 days and I was wondering if I won the 3 dragons I bid on.
@lilpaws It's been a little over 7 days and I was wondering if I won the 3 dragons I bid on.
@DragonArcana Purple is no longer available, but Blue and Navy are yours! I'll send crossroads for them, 9k each.
@DragonArcana Purple is no longer available, but Blue and Navy are yours! I'll send crossroads for them, 9k each.
@calamitousAce @KingLorna Jaydrien and Diame hatched! Unfortunately, this time there was only one baby, and two people asked for pings. So, whoever messages first (or whoever messages and wants him) will get him. If you want to be put on again since you didn't get one or neither of you wanted this boy, my friend will do so. I'm going to be taking a break, and I'm giving her the hatchery (for now at the very least). But you can just ping me about it, I'm still running it until I talk with her a bit more. Uh, anyway, here he is! (sorry for the rambling?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9739478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97395/9739478_350.png[/img] [/url]
@calamitousAce @KingLorna Jaydrien and Diame hatched! Unfortunately, this time there was only one baby, and two people asked for pings. So, whoever messages first (or whoever messages and wants him) will get him. If you want to be put on again since you didn't get one or neither of you wanted this boy, my friend will do so. I'm going to be taking a break, and I'm giving her the hatchery (for now at the very least). But you can just ping me about it, I'm still running it until I talk with her a bit more. Uh, anyway, here he is! (sorry for the rambling?)

9739478_350.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15