Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CORNER SHOP - affordable dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][b]I am closing this hatchery thread. I don't have the time to play anymore right now, so I'm going to stop doing the hatchery. I'll notify the last people about stuff and then delete this thread.[/b][/center] [center][img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/141123C/ezimba13430998760500.jpg[/img][/center] [center]At Corner Shop Hatchery, we specialize in breeding gorgeous Coatls, Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, and Imperials! There may be a few other breeds that pop up, but the main breeding pairs will be the ones in the previous sentence. We breed all kinds of colors and genes. A couple of my friends will be selling their hatchlings here too, but you can just ping me about them (their eyes will be pink for Arcane and dark green for Nature).[/center] [center]If you would like to be an affiliate, just ask![/center] [center]You can also, [b]for 6k[/b], buy any of these dragons to exalt, and as a courtesy please name them. We would really love if they went to good homes though![/center] [center][b]Rules[/b][/center] [center]1 - Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:400.[/center] [center]2 - I am in the Wind Flight, so unless otherwise stated the eyes will be pale green.[/center] [center]3 - Bidding lasts seven days per dragon.[/center] [center]4 - Bidding must move up by at least 700t each time a new bid is placed.[/center] [center]5 - There is autobuy (which is just pinging me that you'd like to buy it). Unless a bid has been started, first to ping will get the crossroads![/center] [center]6 - Breeding pairs may not be split.[/center] [center]7 - If a dragon receives no bids in the entire month after its hatching, it will be put into the auction house. Maybe sooner if space is needed.[/center] [center]8 - I'm open to payment plans, negotiation, and am willing to hold for up to a week.[/center] [center]9 - If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send a message or a ping![/center] [center][b]Available Hatchlings[/b][/center] [center][/center] [center]Ref Name is M/F - Breed - Genes Starting Bid is - Current Highest Bid is _ - Autobuy is .[/center]
I am closing this hatchery thread. I don't have the time to play anymore right now, so I'm going to stop doing the hatchery. I'll notify the last people about stuff and then delete this thread.

ezimba13430998760500.jpg
At Corner Shop Hatchery, we specialize in breeding gorgeous Coatls, Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, and Imperials! There may be a few other breeds that pop up, but the main breeding pairs will be the ones in the previous sentence. We breed all kinds of colors and genes. A couple of my friends will be selling their hatchlings here too, but you can just ping me about them (their eyes will be pink for Arcane and dark green for Nature).
If you would like to be an affiliate, just ask!
You can also, for 6k, buy any of these dragons to exalt, and as a courtesy please name them. We would really love if they went to good homes though!

Rules
1 - Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:400.
2 - I am in the Wind Flight, so unless otherwise stated the eyes will be pale green.
3 - Bidding lasts seven days per dragon.
4 - Bidding must move up by at least 700t each time a new bid is placed.
5 - There is autobuy (which is just pinging me that you'd like to buy it). Unless a bid has been started, first to ping will get the crossroads!
6 - Breeding pairs may not be split.
7 - If a dragon receives no bids in the entire month after its hatching, it will be put into the auction house. Maybe sooner if space is needed.
8 - I'm open to payment plans, negotiation, and am willing to hold for up to a week.
9 - If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send a message or a ping!

Available Hatchlings

Ref Name is
M/F - Breed - Genes
Starting Bid is - Current Highest Bid is _ - Autobuy is .
[b]Affiliates[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1178031][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/b60c6eca34ec98b912da4cff51d72185/tumblr_inline_ndz4vmHjaY1r4owov.gif[/img][/url]
Affiliates

tumblr_inline_ndz4vmHjaY1r4owov.gif
@lilpaws

May I be put on the ping list for Popeng and Eco? Also, would you like to affiliate hatcheries?
@lilpaws

May I be put on the ping list for Popeng and Eco? Also, would you like to affiliate hatcheries?
@RoyalNebula Of course!! I'll add you right now! And being affiliates would be awesome!
@RoyalNebula Of course!! I'll add you right now! And being affiliates would be awesome!
@lilpaws

Sounds great! You can use the banner I have in my signature, and I'll use the banner you have at the top of your first post. :)
@lilpaws

Sounds great! You can use the banner I have in my signature, and I'll use the banner you have at the top of your first post. :)
@RoyalNebula Done!! And honestly, thanks for commenting and everything it seriously made my day.
@RoyalNebula Done!! And honestly, thanks for commenting and everything it seriously made my day.
@RoyalNebula Popeng and Eco hatched!
@RoyalNebula Popeng and Eco hatched!
o3o

which ones are the free ones for newbs.. because I.. am totally one.
o3o

which ones are the free ones for newbs.. because I.. am totally one.
Newbie here! Is the hatchling of Jaydrien and Diame available?
Newbie here! Is the hatchling of Jaydrien and Diame available?
@lilpaws

Could I put in a 9k bid for the Coal coatl please?
@lilpaws

Could I put in a 9k bid for the Coal coatl please?
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15