Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FH - Greyscale, VipHyp, Trees
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29
@StrawberryJello @Devrise

Not sure if you're still interested, so I'm going to be taking you off of the pinglist for Croire since you didn't reply.
Please ping or PM me if you wish to go back on. (:
@StrawberryJello @Devrise

Not sure if you're still interested, so I'm going to be taking you off of the pinglist for Croire since you didn't reply.
Please ping or PM me if you wish to go back on. (:
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
Bumping
Bumping
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
Hey there!
I was back yesterday night from a travel, sorry for my late reply. I'm still interested in your dragons, but now I know what I need for my breeding plans, I'd love to be moved to the pinglist for the Disjoncteur couple. Would that be ok for you? :)
Hey there!
I was back yesterday night from a travel, sorry for my late reply. I'm still interested in your dragons, but now I know what I need for my breeding plans, I'd love to be moved to the pinglist for the Disjoncteur couple. Would that be ok for you? :)
Italian illustrator, concept artist and Ridgeback lover c:
http://nondev.deviantart.com/
@universejuice @LyciaThorn @queensloth97 @WingedElf @BluGoldWings @MaxVebaneta

3 hatchlings from L'ombre today.
To see them, please go to the first page.
One male, two female.
I have another thread, so feel free to pick out two of your favorite in case one has been taken.

The next breeding period will be on 28 January, so feel free to wait until then for the next batch. You may also choose to move to a different pair if you no longer want dragons from the pair L'ombre.
@universejuice @LyciaThorn @queensloth97 @WingedElf @BluGoldWings @MaxVebaneta

3 hatchlings from L'ombre today.
To see them, please go to the first page.
One male, two female.
I have another thread, so feel free to pick out two of your favorite in case one has been taken.

The next breeding period will be on 28 January, so feel free to wait until then for the next batch. You may also choose to move to a different pair if you no longer want dragons from the pair L'ombre.
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
@Devrise

It's perfectly fine. I'll move you to them. Thank you for replying. (:
@Devrise

It's perfectly fine. I'll move you to them. Thank you for replying. (:
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
@copiousPeplom thank you!
@copiousPeplom thank you!
Italian illustrator, concept artist and Ridgeback lover c:
http://nondev.deviantart.com/
@copiousPeplom I'll wait for the next batch
@copiousPeplom I'll wait for the next batch
@WingedElf

Alright, I'll keep you on the list.
Do you have any other specifications besides male?
@WingedElf

Alright, I'll keep you on the list.
Do you have any other specifications besides male?
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
Bumping
Bumping
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
@copiousPeplom I have to wait for the next one, I have a nest hatching tomorrow so I'll be out of lair space for the moment but thank you anyways. :)
@copiousPeplom I have to wait for the next one, I have a nest hatching tomorrow so I'll be out of lair space for the moment but thank you anyways. :)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29