Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! Winners p15, 16!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Rooksie Ten tickets for the Event Bundle and five for the Nocturne raffle, please.
@Rooksie Ten tickets for the Event Bundle and five for the Nocturne raffle, please.
IIN1Zjg.png
@blackshotgun55
Added you in!

@Skeletina
Just one ticket for you on the bundle event since you only sent 15k and you need another 90k. Added you to the Nocturne one!
@blackshotgun55
Added you in!

@Skeletina
Just one ticket for you on the bundle event since you only sent 15k and you need another 90k. Added you to the Nocturne one!
@Rooksie
I'm a lighting member who would like a ticket for the event bundle please. ^_^
@Rooksie
I'm a lighting member who would like a ticket for the event bundle please. ^_^
@BlueWolf114
Sure thing ;)
@BlueWolf114
Sure thing ;)
im a lighting flight and want a ticket for the food even and then 12 for the nocturne event
im a lighting flight and want a ticket for the food even and then 12 for the nocturne event
Last Minute Nocturne Raffle
@Rooksie do the additional tickets automatically go into the event bundle, because I would have preferred them in the raffle for the Nocturnes. (It's not a big deal just wondering, also thank you for holding the raffle)
@Rooksie do the additional tickets automatically go into the event bundle, because I would have preferred them in the raffle for the Nocturnes. (It's not a big deal just wondering, also thank you for holding the raffle)
@Rooksie
Can i buy 5 to the Nocturne raffle?
I'm also going to put the link to my sig and would like all five tickets to go to the bundle.
@Rooksie
Can i buy 5 to the Nocturne raffle?
I'm also going to put the link to my sig and would like all five tickets to go to the bundle.
hru5Igj.png
@Avionn
I'm guessing you meant the bundle by how much you sent me! Or did you mean you wanted tickets for the nocturne boys?

@blackshotgun55
my bad, I misread what you wanted the advert tickets to go to! I fixed it!

@Cottontail
can do when you send the payment! adding your advert tickets now
@Avionn
I'm guessing you meant the bundle by how much you sent me! Or did you mean you wanted tickets for the nocturne boys?

@blackshotgun55
my bad, I misread what you wanted the advert tickets to go to! I fixed it!

@Cottontail
can do when you send the payment! adding your advert tickets now
Yes sorry i meant the bundle also going to put the link in my sig i want those to go towards the bundle as well
Yes sorry i meant the bundle also going to put the link in my sig i want those to go towards the bundle as well
Last Minute Nocturne Raffle
@Avionn
Gotcha!
@Avionn
Gotcha!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16