Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Bloodred Crystal Nocturne
1 2 3
@Myuu Yeah, I was born in 1984, so I got to see the evolution of all kinds of television. Gummi Bears was definitely awesome, but it was always on before I got home from school, so we missed most of it. :( Duck Tales and Quack Pack were also loves of mine. And Gargoyles, but that was kind of dark. The 90s had some excellent cartoons, now that I think about it. It's like they figured out how to make good cartoons, finally, after I had to deal with Jem and G.I. Joe and Transformers and Voltron. The 80s had some good plots, but the animation was kinda terrible...

Good luck with getting the spines! Darned snipers cleaning out the shops too quickly! XD
@Myuu Yeah, I was born in 1984, so I got to see the evolution of all kinds of television. Gummi Bears was definitely awesome, but it was always on before I got home from school, so we missed most of it. :( Duck Tales and Quack Pack were also loves of mine. And Gargoyles, but that was kind of dark. The 90s had some excellent cartoons, now that I think about it. It's like they figured out how to make good cartoons, finally, after I had to deal with Jem and G.I. Joe and Transformers and Voltron. The 80s had some good plots, but the animation was kinda terrible...

Good luck with getting the spines! Darned snipers cleaning out the shops too quickly! XD
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif2f05zwj.png
1 2 3