Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay, anyone? OPEN
Hi guys. It's come to the point in my life where I want to RP again. So here's the type of characters I like to play:

- My OCs
- Witches
- Mermaids
- Fae kind
- God kinds

I'm semi to full literate when I'm in an RP. I have an idea for an RP platform called The Forest. Read below and see if you want to come along with me into this.

The Forest is a central place that all those who wander end up. Those unable to pass on to the next life wander the thick, magical woods; witches seeking power may lose their path here; wayward mundanes caught in a tangle of a place they don't understand; those who go into the Forest have no way out. Though, the forest is not some boring place with a bunch of trees (not to say there is a shortage of lumber). The Forest is something alive, powerful, and everchanging. There you can find everything from powerful spirits, demons, witches, mermaids and fae kinds, Gods and Goddesses and Deities of all kinds. It's all what you're there for and what you will glean from the magick of the woods.

Will you venture into the forest?
Hi guys. It's come to the point in my life where I want to RP again. So here's the type of characters I like to play:

- My OCs
- Witches
- Mermaids
- Fae kind
- God kinds

I'm semi to full literate when I'm in an RP. I have an idea for an RP platform called The Forest. Read below and see if you want to come along with me into this.

The Forest is a central place that all those who wander end up. Those unable to pass on to the next life wander the thick, magical woods; witches seeking power may lose their path here; wayward mundanes caught in a tangle of a place they don't understand; those who go into the Forest have no way out. Though, the forest is not some boring place with a bunch of trees (not to say there is a shortage of lumber). The Forest is something alive, powerful, and everchanging. There you can find everything from powerful spirits, demons, witches, mermaids and fae kinds, Gods and Goddesses and Deities of all kinds. It's all what you're there for and what you will glean from the magick of the woods.

Will you venture into the forest?
@ubiquitousVirgo
I've seen at least three definitions of literate on other sites and I'm a newb to rping on this one, so I was wondering as to what you define as literate? XD I dont write entire pages of script but I can write a hefty paragraph or so. Anyways, sounds great! I'd be very interested in joining.
@ubiquitousVirgo
I've seen at least three definitions of literate on other sites and I'm a newb to rping on this one, so I was wondering as to what you define as literate? XD I dont write entire pages of script but I can write a hefty paragraph or so. Anyways, sounds great! I'd be very interested in joining.
@Keena
Literate would mean you could keep up the pace with at least a paragraph with reply content. No emojis or emoticons in your text/speak. You describe actions rather than use foreward slashes or asterisk to mark an action. And minimal typos or mispellings. I hope to make this a serious RP story, so if you have a character/persona ect you want to throw into the world, I'll put up a forum page where that can happen.
@Keena
Literate would mean you could keep up the pace with at least a paragraph with reply content. No emojis or emoticons in your text/speak. You describe actions rather than use foreward slashes or asterisk to mark an action. And minimal typos or mispellings. I hope to make this a serious RP story, so if you have a character/persona ect you want to throw into the world, I'll put up a forum page where that can happen.
Or actually just Flight Rising messaging if that's better for you .
Or actually just Flight Rising messaging if that's better for you .
@ubiquitousVirgo
I'll message you if that's ok. :)
@ubiquitousVirgo
I'll message you if that's ok. :)