Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nocturne egg before rollover!
1 2 3
@icetea A crate? sorry, I am not interested.
@icetea A crate? sorry, I am not interested.
unknown.png
@metallokinetic

No, I mean the apparel from bright shine festival.
@metallokinetic

No, I mean the apparel from bright shine festival.
Tidelord_zps383f87f1.png
@Icetea OOOHHH dont mind me, Im a dummy! I only have one egg, sorry. I could throw in 25-50 strange chests, if that would interest you :)
@Icetea OOOHHH dont mind me, Im a dummy! I only have one egg, sorry. I could throw in 25-50 strange chests, if that would interest you :)
unknown.png
@Icetea I have 2 spare eggs for your Companion Comet and Sunguard Chest, if you're still looking to trade. :)
@Icetea I have 2 spare eggs for your Companion Comet and Sunguard Chest, if you're still looking to trade. :)
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
Hmm, @metallokinetic

I can trade an egg for just a sunguard?
Hmm, @metallokinetic

I can trade an egg for just a sunguard?
Tidelord_zps383f87f1.png
@Icetea Ill have to pass. Someone else made an offer, you should trade with them :)
@Icetea Ill have to pass. Someone else made an offer, you should trade with them :)
unknown.png
@stannum

Throw in some chests and you got a deal!

@metallokinetic
Thanks for your time :)
@stannum

Throw in some chests and you got a deal!

@metallokinetic
Thanks for your time :)
Tidelord_zps383f87f1.png
@Icetea @Metallokinetic I'm sorry! I didn't mean to butt in on your conversation D: plus, I don't have any Strange Chests to spare right now. I'll have to withdraw my offer, really sorry about that.
@Icetea @Metallokinetic I'm sorry! I didn't mean to butt in on your conversation D: plus, I don't have any Strange Chests to spare right now. I'll have to withdraw my offer, really sorry about that.
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@icetea Ill trade an egg for the comet, since the other person withdrew their offer :3
@icetea Ill trade an egg for the comet, since the other person withdrew their offer :3
unknown.png
@stannum

Oh no it's alright! Send over the eggs and you'll get your apparel c:
@stannum

Oh no it's alright! Send over the eggs and you'll get your apparel c:
Tidelord_zps383f87f1.png
1 2 3