Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there c:
Well hello >w<

I am Aisha, or Visedero. I'm 20 and I'm new around here. I'm from argentina so don't expect a good english xD
I don't quite understand the page yet but I'm willing to make new friends and have fun while my summer holidays lasts *-*

Thank you all for reading uvu ♥
Well hello >w<

I am Aisha, or Visedero. I'm 20 and I'm new around here. I'm from argentina so don't expect a good english xD
I don't quite understand the page yet but I'm willing to make new friends and have fun while my summer holidays lasts *-*

Thank you all for reading uvu ♥
Hey there @visedero

It is a pleasure to meet you! If you need any help/assistance or just wanna chat then I'll be happy to c:

~Nowai
Hey there @visedero

It is a pleasure to meet you! If you need any help/assistance or just wanna chat then I'll be happy to c:

~Nowai
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Welcome to Flight Rising! Given a little time, I'm sure you'll get used to things. And like Nowai says, if you ever need help with anything, feel free to ask!
Besides figuring out how things work, how do you like the site so far?
Welcome to Flight Rising! Given a little time, I'm sure you'll get used to things. And like Nowai says, if you ever need help with anything, feel free to ask!
Besides figuring out how things work, how do you like the site so far?
Hey @visedero !
Welcome to FR! My English isn't that good either so don't worry about it! The site definitely takes a little getting used to, if you need any help though feel free to ask!
Hey @visedero !
Welcome to FR! My English isn't that good either so don't worry about it! The site definitely takes a little getting used to, if you need any help though feel free to ask!
Ow! Thank you all for replying! And sorry for my late reply, too! New year kept me busy haha

@nowai you're very sweet, thank you so much~

@higuchi and @safehaus you're really kind too and I really appreciate your welcome to this site uvu ♥
Ow! Thank you all for replying! And sorry for my late reply, too! New year kept me busy haha

@nowai you're very sweet, thank you so much~

@higuchi and @safehaus you're really kind too and I really appreciate your welcome to this site uvu ♥