Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 59
@Anguish I bought a Nocturne egg. Not sure if that disqualifies me from the egg part of the giveaway but thought I'd let you know just in case it does.
@Anguish I bought a Nocturne egg. Not sure if that disqualifies me from the egg part of the giveaway but thought I'd let you know just in case it does.
@Anguish ENTERING FOR THE SCROLL
@Anguish ENTERING FOR THE SCROLL
@Anguish entering for #3, please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8844001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88441/8844001_350.png[/img] [/url] i really want to make this lovely lady into a nocturne!
@Anguish entering for #3, please!

8844001_350.png

i really want to make this lovely lady into a nocturne!
@Anguish
SOOOOoooo. I won a scroll over here so I need to be removed from the scroll category. Which officially removes me from this entirely as I never entered the familiar category. Still, it's been awesome. & good luck to everyone! ^w^
@Anguish
SOOOOoooo. I won a scroll over here so I need to be removed from the scroll category. Which officially removes me from this entirely as I never entered the familiar category. Still, it's been awesome. & good luck to everyone! ^w^
_
@Anguish

Just found a Noc egg in one of my chests from my Coli grind today, so you can remove me from the second category now. Still need/want a scroll though.
@Anguish

Just found a Noc egg in one of my chests from my Coli grind today, so you can remove me from the second category now. Still need/want a scroll though.
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@Anguish

Could I enter raffle #1 #2 and #3?

I'm entering because I haven't had any luck finding anything :'( My friend mentioned this raffle to me so I thought I'd give it a try, Won't hurt my chances of getting something from the Nocturne event.
@Anguish

Could I enter raffle #1 #2 and #3?

I'm entering because I haven't had any luck finding anything :'( My friend mentioned this raffle to me so I thought I'd give it a try, Won't hurt my chances of getting something from the Nocturne event.
plague_small.pngplague_small.pngplague_small.pngplague_small.pngplague_small.pngplague_small.pngplague_small.pngplague_small.png
@Anguish

I'd like a scroll, so enter me for #3 please. You are so nice for doing this! I really want a scroll because I want an obsidian and purplish nocturne gal, but they are so hard to come by. I even know what I want to name her; Pazli. ^o^
@Anguish

I'd like a scroll, so enter me for #3 please. You are so nice for doing this! I really want a scroll because I want an obsidian and purplish nocturne gal, but they are so hard to come by. I even know what I want to name her; Pazli. ^o^
@anguish
I'd love to enter the scroll category! ; u ; I can't grind the coli, so I'm at a loss of how to get it. ..
@anguish
I'd love to enter the scroll category! ; u ; I can't grind the coli, so I'm at a loss of how to get it. ..
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
[center]@Anguish I would like to enter for category #3! I plan on using the scroll on this boy here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4558022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45581/4558022_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Anguish I would like to enter for category #3! I plan on using the scroll on this boy here!

4558022_350.png
@anguish If possible, I would like to be entered into Category 3. I've been grinding this whole event OTL I would love to turn my progen into a Nocturne
@anguish If possible, I would like to be entered into Category 3. I've been grinding this whole event OTL I would love to turn my progen into a Nocturne
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 59