Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 451 452
[quote name="aprilraven" date="2014-12-31 10:42:51"][quote name="InuKimi" date="2014-12-31 01:40:41"][quote name="Kekira" date="2014-12-30 20:16:56"]I'm so peeved. After days of no response from a mod or dev or ANYONE about the issues with this event, they release ANOTHER one on top of it and don't even acknowledge the player frustration. I even see the mods actually exist in said thread. This is just a complete load and I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever actually been ANGRY at the FR staff. It's like they don't care at all to even acknowledge us with a "we see your problems and understand, here's why we did it this way."[/quote] Thank you so much, my thoughts exactly as I saw the news update today. -.- And I decided to buy the fake bears from AH, as the only familiar I got out of 600 chests was one of the Chest ones. I really have no more words for what's on here. I could bare all this flaws with the event, if only one staff would have said something like Kekira mentioned and I asked for in several posts in this thread. But we hear nothing. This is the real punch in our face in my opinion.[/quote] This bears repeating, again and again and again. -_-[/quote] @aprilraven , Excuse me, I don't really understand your statement, may you explain to me in order to know what you wanted to tell me? Thanks :) Woah, I hope everyone of you had a great going into the New Year (right now it should be New Year for everyone, right? Here it is for nearly 16 hours ;D)
aprilraven wrote on 2014-12-31 10:42:51:
InuKimi wrote on 2014-12-31 01:40:41:
Kekira wrote on 2014-12-30 20:16:56:
I'm so peeved. After days of no response from a mod or dev or ANYONE about the issues with this event, they release ANOTHER one on top of it and don't even acknowledge the player frustration. I even see the mods actually exist in said thread. This is just a complete load and I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever actually been ANGRY at the FR staff. It's like they don't care at all to even acknowledge us with a "we see your problems and understand, here's why we did it this way."

Thank you so much, my thoughts exactly as I saw the news update today. -.-

And I decided to buy the fake bears from AH, as the only familiar I got out of 600 chests was one of the Chest ones.
I really have no more words for what's on here. I could bare all this flaws with the event, if only one staff would have said something like Kekira mentioned and I asked for in several posts in this thread. But we hear nothing. This is the real punch in our face in my opinion.

This bears repeating, again and again and again. -_-

@aprilraven , Excuse me, I don't really understand your statement, may you explain to me in order to know what you wanted to tell me? Thanks :)

Woah, I hope everyone of you had a great going into the New Year (right now it should be New Year for everyone, right? Here it is for nearly 16 hours ;D)
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
I JUST HATCHED AN EYEBURNER BYE
I JUST HATCHED AN EYEBURNER BYE
dhJpGiJ.gif
I've pretty much given up grinding in the coli since I'm moving and don't really have the time. I'm getting close to being able to buy a scroll. It is fairly disappointing with the odds of getting anything good in the chests...

I am missing the Ectoplasmime and can trade a Snarling Mimic or Jawlocker for it. Anyone interested? I'm not even bothering with the bears lol.
I've pretty much given up grinding in the coli since I'm moving and don't really have the time. I'm getting close to being able to buy a scroll. It is fairly disappointing with the odds of getting anything good in the chests...

I am missing the Ectoplasmime and can trade a Snarling Mimic or Jawlocker for it. Anyone interested? I'm not even bothering with the bears lol.
tumblr_o8vd6ljgui1sk2f1lo1_540.png
@toadmonkey I have a Snarling Mimic I'd be willing to trade for your Cragbacked Bouldursa.
@toadmonkey I have a Snarling Mimic I'd be willing to trade for your Cragbacked Bouldursa.
sEHHQlL.pngUAhH4h6.pngF1VaRWN.pngW9Ew1Ol.png1LDX09c.pngdKMIE4u.png9KYYpWL.pngnFg3qVJ.png WVviIzM.pngeJlYHS7.png4amEjvc.pngVeAUBHV.pngjxQBuXD.png 5jalyiR.pngqEk2NRE.pngPWEmOPW.pngE7LGv21.png03Nt3eg.png46vIbcJ.pngzlTpkeg.png
How do I get one?
How do I get one?
7973260p.png41fc039db15a525eb929f802356724a9ee110d56.gif68a771bc1576e7b33915c34f836e64179a681a03.gif6e6a4718ba53b746ad2e1d9238e40d349ea9486b.gif9828159p.png
I am desperate to get a scroll... but it's not going to happen. I'm too poor and not lucky enough. :(
I am desperate to get a scroll... but it's not going to happen. I'm too poor and not lucky enough. :(
MKMP7Ba.png
I gened my babe, and hes such a cute little thing. not big on his pink tertiary color, but i love the other two [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8905369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89054/8905369_350.png[/img] [/url]
I gened my babe, and hes such a cute little thing.
not big on his pink tertiary color, but i love the other two

8905369_350.png
Wow. 400 pages. I'm new here (~10 days?) so I may just be repeating others, but man, the drop rate on these things is hella low or something. I must have opened 150 chests by now (and it's not like I can get a lot of them, my Digging isn't even level 10 yet, and Mimics are shyer than hen's teeth in the coliseum) and not one egg or scroll.

I guess by 'rare' you mean 'only beta testers and people who've been in since day 1'.
Wow. 400 pages. I'm new here (~10 days?) so I may just be repeating others, but man, the drop rate on these things is hella low or something. I must have opened 150 chests by now (and it's not like I can get a lot of them, my Digging isn't even level 10 yet, and Mimics are shyer than hen's teeth in the coliseum) and not one egg or scroll.

I guess by 'rare' you mean 'only beta testers and people who've been in since day 1'.
[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/zg9hacxkux2um0t/fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif?dl=0[/img]
[quote name="PlagueDoctor" date="2014-12-31 13:05:34"][IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/Dragons_Keep/mypain2_zpsf896f082.png[/IMG] [s]RNGesus I pray to thee...[/s] --------- [b]Edit: Opened all 2000 of these Chests![/b] Here is what came out: 1 Breed Change: Nocturne 4 Unhatched Nocturne Eggs 19 Bears (5 regular, 14 imposter) 17 Chest Familiars (5 Snarling Mimics, 8 Ectoplasmimes, 4 Jawlockers) 147 Multi-Lens Magnifier, 122 Mirrors, 134 Night Flames, 101 Nocturne Puppets 538 Leaf Insects, 552 Chameleons, 559 Living Stones, 485 Lakebottom Flounder Though I can't be exact on the food since some of my auctions expired. Either way, I'm happy to finally have a scroll after farming the coli for so long. x-x Defs gonna stay away from the Coli for a while.[/quote] When and where did you farm so much in the coli? Every time I get on there, the mimics stop appearing after a certain time in the day. Its like I have to get up at 3 am or something to get more mimics to spawn.
PlagueDoctor wrote on 2014-12-31 13:05:34:
mypain2_zpsf896f082.png

RNGesus I pray to thee...

Edit: Opened all 2000 of these Chests!

Here is what came out:

1 Breed Change: Nocturne
4 Unhatched Nocturne Eggs
19 Bears (5 regular, 14 imposter)
17 Chest Familiars (5 Snarling Mimics, 8 Ectoplasmimes, 4 Jawlockers)
147 Multi-Lens Magnifier, 122 Mirrors, 134 Night Flames, 101 Nocturne Puppets
538 Leaf Insects, 552 Chameleons, 559 Living Stones, 485 Lakebottom Flounder

Though I can't be exact on the food since some of my auctions expired. Either way, I'm happy to finally have a scroll after farming the coli for so long. x-x Defs gonna stay away from the Coli for a while.

When and where did you farm so much in the coli? Every time I get on there, the mimics stop appearing after a certain time in the day. Its like I have to get up at 3 am or something to get more mimics to spawn.
What pisses me off so much is that now the Dragon Share Theme is about showing off the Nocturnes that EXCUSE YOU, TONS OF PEOPLE STILL DONT HAVE.
What pisses me off so much is that now the Dragon Share Theme is about showing off the Nocturnes that EXCUSE YOU, TONS OF PEOPLE STILL DONT HAVE.
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 451 452