Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What makes you smile / feel happy?
1 2
My pets.
That's all.
My pets.
That's all.
I look at my dog and he will wag his tail. I see him being happy and it makes me happy.
If you are feeling sad I recomend a bubble bath and cheesey music from your childhood. Songs that you know all the words too but think are silly.

These kind of things.
I look at my dog and he will wag his tail. I see him being happy and it makes me happy.
If you are feeling sad I recomend a bubble bath and cheesey music from your childhood. Songs that you know all the words too but think are silly.

These kind of things.
Music and singing makes me very happy and it is calming... Also and animals can be very soothing and make happy :D

I hope you are okay by now :3 @MiddleSound
Music and singing makes me very happy and it is calming... Also and animals can be very soothing and make happy :D

I hope you are okay by now :3 @MiddleSound
kitty videos on youtube (Look up surprised kitty)
Ponies
doing art
Flight Rising
My cat
My Chemical Romance.
kitty videos on youtube (Look up surprised kitty)
Ponies
doing art
Flight Rising
My cat
My Chemical Romance.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
Sorry to hear you're having a bad anxiety day :( It really sucks to feel down when everyone is in such a celebratory mood. To keep up my spirits when I'm feeling sad and/or anxious, especially when other people are in a festive mood, I usually like to sit alone with my cat, or my bf. Neither of them will judge me for my mood, and that helps me feel a little better. Simple puzzle games like Bejeweled are also good, because they keep me a little distracted, but it doesn't require a lot of mental effort, so I can do it even through brain fog. There's a lot of cute games on the internet that are fun and distracting, and while they generally don't keep my attention for very long, I like looking through them. [url=http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/casanova.htm]Here is a game where you are a giraffe and you kiss other giraffes.[/url] I also have several folders of images that make me smile or laugh, and while they can't always get through to me when I'm really down, they sometimes help to have around. This one is my favorite. No explanation, it just makes me laugh for some reason. [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/3921cedf7752ec37401551a2b19c7d90/tumblr_nhi8wqk8311teuu4qo1_500.gif[/img] I guess the upshot of this post is that sometimes no matter what I do, I just can't smile or feel happy, but I have a few tools I can use to distract myself from that fact. Hope that helps!
Sorry to hear you're having a bad anxiety day :( It really sucks to feel down when everyone is in such a celebratory mood.

To keep up my spirits when I'm feeling sad and/or anxious, especially when other people are in a festive mood, I usually like to sit alone with my cat, or my bf. Neither of them will judge me for my mood, and that helps me feel a little better.

Simple puzzle games like Bejeweled are also good, because they keep me a little distracted, but it doesn't require a lot of mental effort, so I can do it even through brain fog. There's a lot of cute games on the internet that are fun and distracting, and while they generally don't keep my attention for very long, I like looking through them. Here is a game where you are a giraffe and you kiss other giraffes.

I also have several folders of images that make me smile or laugh, and while they can't always get through to me when I'm really down, they sometimes help to have around. This one is my favorite. No explanation, it just makes me laugh for some reason.

tumblr_nhi8wqk8311teuu4qo1_500.gif

I guess the upshot of this post is that sometimes no matter what I do, I just can't smile or feel happy, but I have a few tools I can use to distract myself from that fact.

Hope that helps!
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
Talking to my friends always helps, especially talking about silly things, or things that I really love to talk about.

I feel you about maybe not having the best day. ;u; I was getting sad Yesterday over really... Odd... Reasons. It was something legit to get sad over, but usually I'm emotionless.

I hope you get cheered up! ;3 *Hugs*
Talking to my friends always helps, especially talking about silly things, or things that I really love to talk about.

I feel you about maybe not having the best day. ;u; I was getting sad Yesterday over really... Odd... Reasons. It was something legit to get sad over, but usually I'm emotionless.

I hope you get cheered up! ;3 *Hugs*
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
Good music. The kind that sends shivers up your arms and gives you goosebumps. ;u; Always pick me up when I have a bad day.
Being with my cousin. She's literally my other half and I'm not sure what I'd do without her.
Editing videos occupies my thoughts and kinda makes it hard to focus on bad stuff.
Funny videos help tremendously. If I've got a good TV series going, I'd watch that.

Also.
Cats.
Good music. The kind that sends shivers up your arms and gives you goosebumps. ;u; Always pick me up when I have a bad day.
Being with my cousin. She's literally my other half and I'm not sure what I'd do without her.
Editing videos occupies my thoughts and kinda makes it hard to focus on bad stuff.
Funny videos help tremendously. If I've got a good TV series going, I'd watch that.

Also.
Cats.
hn5xCVk.png
I find it really soothing to sit and do nothing but brush my cats for a while. It's nice to concentrate on just one thing.
I find it really soothing to sit and do nothing but brush my cats for a while. It's nice to concentrate on just one thing.
sigg_zpsc0a9cb30.png
1 2