Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you doing for New Years!
1 2
Happy New Year! I hope you get well quickly.

I'm spending a quiet night at home. My mom made some of her delicious party dip and brought some to me and my dude, we ordered a pizza, and now we're just sitting around. We went to the movies earleir today with my mom, brother, and sister (The Hobbit wooo).

At midnight I will crack open a beer to toast my dude and then dig into that dip. :Q
Happy New Year! I hope you get well quickly.

I'm spending a quiet night at home. My mom made some of her delicious party dip and brought some to me and my dude, we ordered a pizza, and now we're just sitting around. We went to the movies earleir today with my mom, brother, and sister (The Hobbit wooo).

At midnight I will crack open a beer to toast my dude and then dig into that dip. :Q
Absolute nothingness. I am so tired, things have been very hectic at work so I am not even drinking I just want to sleep.

My boyfriend is on a vacation with his old college roommates, they went to Atlantic City. So no smooching him at midnight obviously.
Absolute nothingness. I am so tired, things have been very hectic at work so I am not even drinking I just want to sleep.

My boyfriend is on a vacation with his old college roommates, they went to Atlantic City. So no smooching him at midnight obviously.
isjE8eL.gif
I am at a bar and levelling up my dragons in the coli on my phone.

I know nobody here and my sister ditched me. It's like the start of a rom com. Too bad there isn't karaoke.

I'm soarin! I'm flyin! Well. My dragons are.
I am at a bar and levelling up my dragons in the coli on my phone.

I know nobody here and my sister ditched me. It's like the start of a rom com. Too bad there isn't karaoke.

I'm soarin! I'm flyin! Well. My dragons are.
471.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif 471.png
I'm sitting with girl, and her brother. And we're going to watch the first episode of Orphan Black to see if her brother wants to watch it with us. And we'll watch a bunch of episodes. Worst case is we just watch some movies! But we have a huge spread of food, and ice cream for desert. :D And yeah. I'm happy that I didn't have to work because I work at midnight because I'm graveyard. Dx
I'm sitting with girl, and her brother. And we're going to watch the first episode of Orphan Black to see if her brother wants to watch it with us. And we'll watch a bunch of episodes. Worst case is we just watch some movies! But we have a huge spread of food, and ice cream for desert. :D And yeah. I'm happy that I didn't have to work because I work at midnight because I'm graveyard. Dx
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
I've been drinking since 12 pm, home alone, and had a giant fight with my boy friend.

It's been great...
I've been drinking since 12 pm, home alone, and had a giant fight with my boy friend.

It's been great...
Happy New Year!

What did I do?
Went to a party, which I wasn't too interested in, but thankfully, my friends showed up so we sat there watching movies whilst our parents hung outside with my friend and I's younger siblings.
After the party, I played my otome games... the first person I saw in the New Year (my parents were asleep, as were my siblings) was a fictional character... wonderful start to the year. :)
Happy New Year!

What did I do?
Went to a party, which I wasn't too interested in, but thankfully, my friends showed up so we sat there watching movies whilst our parents hung outside with my friend and I's younger siblings.
After the party, I played my otome games... the first person I saw in the New Year (my parents were asleep, as were my siblings) was a fictional character... wonderful start to the year. :)

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
1 2