Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 639 640 641 642 643 ... 3165 3166
@Maki
I'm trying to determine it using the eyedropper tool in Photoshop using a screenshot, but it has more colors in it than I had expected :p
@Maki
I'm trying to determine it using the eyedropper tool in Photoshop using a screenshot, but it has more colors in it than I had expected :p
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders

It's too light:

Sienna / Link to this thread / #d99e4f

Edit: Trying the second one #b0734f
@Foxofwonders

It's too light:

Sienna / Link to this thread / #d99e4f

Edit: Trying the second one #b0734f
[url=http://the-fox-of-wonders.deviantart.com/][b]Test[/b][/url] [img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/365/c/3/link_color2_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d8bzqdn.png[/img]
Test
link_color2_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d8bzqdn.png
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders

Yay, that's it, thank you :)
@Foxofwonders

Yay, that's it, thank you :)
@Maki
I was just about to test more variations, but I'm glad that one worked. xD
@Maki
I was just about to test more variations, but I'm glad that one worked. xD
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Which forum would one put a traveling dragon thread if they did not want to limit the travel to solely within their flight?
Which forum would one put a traveling dragon thread if they did not want to limit the travel to solely within their flight?
unknown.png
Coli Grinding Services
Current goal: ???: ???/??? saved (0/1 obtained)
@bakurabox This thread is in dragon trading, so that forum or the thread is probably what you're looking for.
@bakurabox This thread is in dragon trading, so that forum or the thread is probably what you're looking for.
Thanks.
Thanks.
unknown.png
Coli Grinding Services
Current goal: ???: ???/??? saved (0/1 obtained)
HOW can I get my picture of my predicted dragon (on the scrying "predict morpholgy") in forums? I tried copy pasting the image url and the link url using the buttons above, but when I preview it, it's just a typed out link, no image.
DYING to share what my noc would look like if someone like, showered me in money haha!
HOW can I get my picture of my predicted dragon (on the scrying "predict morpholgy") in forums? I tried copy pasting the image url and the link url using the buttons above, but when I preview it, it's just a typed out link, no image.
DYING to share what my noc would look like if someone like, showered me in money haha!
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@Foxofwonders

Ok, thanks. I remember, that someone mentioned it in one thread, but I totally forgot where and can't find it now.
@Foxofwonders

Ok, thanks. I remember, that someone mentioned it in one thread, but I totally forgot where and can't find it now.
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 639 640 641 642 643 ... 3165 3166