Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Atrum Hollow (Private)
1 2
Corax looked down at the glittering string in front of her. She had carefully carved delicate beads out of broken pieces of glass that she had found when scavenging. Corax couldn't understand why she had not been allowed to keep everything that she had acquired when out hunting. Had she not killed that pig that was now hanging from the hook roots of the larder? Was she not entitled to that? Ahlyrae had called those thoughts wicked and selfish. Corax had bitten back the retort of Hypocrite that in her opinion was apt for the kleptomaniac priestess. She was hardly innocent of such materialistic desires but at least she was honest in them.
Corax looked down at the glittering string in front of her. She had carefully carved delicate beads out of broken pieces of glass that she had found when scavenging. Corax couldn't understand why she had not been allowed to keep everything that she had acquired when out hunting. Had she not killed that pig that was now hanging from the hook roots of the larder? Was she not entitled to that? Ahlyrae had called those thoughts wicked and selfish. Corax had bitten back the retort of Hypocrite that in her opinion was apt for the kleptomaniac priestess. She was hardly innocent of such materialistic desires but at least she was honest in them.
Earlier that day

"You can keep the beads, you made them, that doesn't matter. But the food you catch isn't yours, it belongs to the whole clan. If everyone thought the same way as you most of us would go hungry, since most of the clan aren't hunters" Ahlrae was getting very irritated with young Wildclaw, who kept insisting that she was going to take the meat she had caught into her alcove, in the lower part of the lair, to keep all to herself.
"That's their own fault!" Corax said indignantly, " and how dare you tell me that I can't keep the things I caught myself, when you are always stealing other peoples stuff for yourself!" Ahlrae barked out a laugh.
"Hah! That's different, and if you actually payed attention to any part of your own culture, shadow culture, you would know that. But you don't, you don't even act like a part of this culture, or this clan. You are selfish, and think that you're better than everyone else because of it."

@MadamWinter
Earlier that day

"You can keep the beads, you made them, that doesn't matter. But the food you catch isn't yours, it belongs to the whole clan. If everyone thought the same way as you most of us would go hungry, since most of the clan aren't hunters" Ahlrae was getting very irritated with young Wildclaw, who kept insisting that she was going to take the meat she had caught into her alcove, in the lower part of the lair, to keep all to herself.
"That's their own fault!" Corax said indignantly, " and how dare you tell me that I can't keep the things I caught myself, when you are always stealing other peoples stuff for yourself!" Ahlrae barked out a laugh.
"Hah! That's different, and if you actually payed attention to any part of your own culture, shadow culture, you would know that. But you don't, you don't even act like a part of this culture, or this clan. You are selfish, and think that you're better than everyone else because of it."

@MadamWinter
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
1 2