Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mantarunes & Flourish Finale!
Well, dang. There goes my interest in Clown Nocturnes. :/
Really liked how teal-clown didn't look like horrible garbage on them. (Seriously, why do 90% of the blue colors have that ugly neon face? Uggh. Clown really needed that diversity; I was hoping the Nocturnes were the start of that correction.)
Well, dang. There goes my interest in Clown Nocturnes. :/
Really liked how teal-clown didn't look like horrible garbage on them. (Seriously, why do 90% of the blue colors have that ugly neon face? Uggh. Clown really needed that diversity; I was hoping the Nocturnes were the start of that correction.)
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
[Anthro, dragons, humans, and more~]
Hatchlings for Sale!
Dang. Such a chance to make Sea glass items. I'd love some sea glass items..But cute mantas.
Dang. Such a chance to make Sea glass items. I'd love some sea glass items..But cute mantas.
Ahhh stop with the flourish jewelry! My poor treasure hoard can't keep up D; lol
Those familiars are spectacular though!
Ahhh stop with the flourish jewelry! My poor treasure hoard can't keep up D; lol
Those familiars are spectacular though!
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
OMG! so many new things!!! i love it!!
OMG! so many new things!!! i love it!!
Gpasq5f.png
Yay! New Puzzles!
*Absolutely love the puzzle Games on here*
Yay! New Puzzles!
*Absolutely love the puzzle Games on here*
xs4hYlx.gif
[img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/aeaa5c44720c96c446dcefe6e6c0504a/tumblr_mqxrjco8IZ1qinbs8o1_400.gif[img]
tumblr_mqxrjco8IZ1qinbs8o1_400.gif[img][/img]
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
these new monsters are pretty easy to beat
these new monsters are pretty easy to beat
bottled embers - smoke gyre
steam bottle (idk) - steam gyre :)
bottled embers - smoke gyre
steam bottle (idk) - steam gyre :)
ping me 2 get my attention !!
...Those mantas look mean. I think I'm going to stay in the Arena and beat up on Ectoplasmimes for now instead of taking them on right away.
...Those mantas look mean. I think I'm going to stay in the Arena and beat up on Ectoplasmimes for now instead of taking them on right away.
Ack, I love the designs for the monsters, but am really worried about what that's going to mean for exalt training... I was already avoiding exalting for the duration of the nocturne event because the chests were too much for me :o

I vote for easier leveling/better rewards for exalting, dangit, I already barely have the motivation to train the fodder I have... If there was a higher payout for lower levels, or a chance to get items or apparel or something, I'd be exalting left and right.

On the upside, I am really happy nocturne clown was fixed! There appeared to be a lot of people who liked it the way it was, but I was... really not digging it. I really like clown on the other breeds, though, too, so maybe that plays into it :P
Ack, I love the designs for the monsters, but am really worried about what that's going to mean for exalt training... I was already avoiding exalting for the duration of the nocturne event because the chests were too much for me :o

I vote for easier leveling/better rewards for exalting, dangit, I already barely have the motivation to train the fodder I have... If there was a higher payout for lower levels, or a chance to get items or apparel or something, I'd be exalting left and right.

On the upside, I am really happy nocturne clown was fixed! There appeared to be a lot of people who liked it the way it was, but I was... really not digging it. I really like clown on the other breeds, though, too, so maybe that plays into it :P