Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mantarunes & Flourish Finale!
Yay jewelry and new familiars!
Yay jewelry and new familiars!
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
SEA PANCAKES!!! I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED.
SEA PANCAKES!!! I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED.
Yay
Yay
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
This will hopefully be my first skin contest as I just got my first real drawing tablet. And I want a Mantatune really really bad now.
This will hopefully be my first skin contest as I just got my first real drawing tablet. And I want a Mantatune really really bad now.
"A dancer does not dance to get to a spot on the floor, she dances to enjoy ever step."
[quote name="weyrbound" date="2014-12-30 18:47:39"]@peperoniebabie I don't ever heal... And I've tried fighting the Delvers/Borers and... got nowhere with them haha It seems I'd have to just rework my exalt team or something, then... Not to mention it's less a matter of 'am I able to defeat this particular enemy' and more a matter of 'am I able to go through 20+ battles to get my fodder to the desired level without having to reload a million times or have my frustration level rise too high' I'm kinda high strung & even the mammertee/kelp tender combo is sometimes too high stress for me @_@ I do appreciate the advice tho c:[/quote] Yeah :( I love boss battles, but it makes it really difficult to level fodder in the Kelp Beds now.
weyrbound wrote on 2014-12-30 18:47:39:
@peperoniebabie

I don't ever heal... And I've tried fighting the Delvers/Borers and... got nowhere with them haha
It seems I'd have to just rework my exalt team or something, then...

Not to mention it's less a matter of 'am I able to defeat this particular enemy' and more a matter of 'am I able to go through 20+ battles to get my fodder to the desired level without having to reload a million times or have my frustration level rise too high'

I'm kinda high strung & even the mammertee/kelp tender combo is sometimes too high stress for me @_@

I do appreciate the advice tho c:

Yeah :( I love boss battles, but it makes it really difficult to level fodder in the Kelp Beds now.
h4uz0mr.gif
ah yes the majestic flap flaps
ah yes the majestic flap flaps
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/7887.png[/img] No matter how much it jiggles the leaf stays safely in place
7887.png
No matter how much it jiggles the leaf stays safely in place
Is it bad that I think the jellies look delicious?
Is it bad that I think the jellies look delicious?
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
Lovely.
Lovely.
I just got one of my dragons the whole level from 18 to 19 in Kelp Beds and didn't meet new monsters. is that okay?
I just got one of my dragons the whole level from 18 to 19 in Kelp Beds and didn't meet new monsters. is that okay?