Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Festival Bears @ 5k:1
1 2
@Metalhawk I'd like the 5 for 20k, please! Sending the treasure :)
@Metalhawk I'd like the 5 for 20k, please! Sending the treasure :)
Mz9FfKs.png
@Metalhawk I'd like to purchase the whole set please :)

EDIT: I don't mind not having the Hibernal Starbear. Just send the rest :)
@Metalhawk I'd like to purchase the whole set please :)

EDIT: I don't mind not having the Hibernal Starbear. Just send the rest :)
nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
@Poisonedpaper

Sure! I can do that~ o7 I'll reply with the bears once I've received the treasure.

@Upstart

I'm out of hibernal starbears, but if you still want to go for it I'm selling sets of five for 20k. Let me know.
@Poisonedpaper

Sure! I can do that~ o7 I'll reply with the bears once I've received the treasure.

@Upstart

I'm out of hibernal starbears, but if you still want to go for it I'm selling sets of five for 20k. Let me know.
dragon-1.png
@Metalhawk Shall I send the 20k Treasure now?
@Metalhawk Shall I send the 20k Treasure now?
nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
@Metalhawk I'd like a set, please! Sending 20K :)
@Metalhawk I'd like a set, please! Sending 20K :)
@Upstart

I can do that! Go ahead and send the treasure :D

Just to let everyone know, we are now out of both hibernals and livewires. I'll sell sets of four for 15k now, or you can buy any three bears you wish for 15k and get a third free of your choice if I have it in inventory.

Ask and I'll let you know what I have~
@Upstart

I can do that! Go ahead and send the treasure :D

Just to let everyone know, we are now out of both hibernals and livewires. I'll sell sets of four for 15k now, or you can buy any three bears you wish for 15k and get a third free of your choice if I have it in inventory.

Ask and I'll let you know what I have~
dragon-1.png
@Metalhawk Are you still doing this? If so I'd like to have a Graveyard Guardian? Sending the treasure now, just decline if you're not doing this anymore!
@Metalhawk Are you still doing this? If so I'd like to have a Graveyard Guardian? Sending the treasure now, just decline if you're not doing this anymore!
1553523339647.png
@Metalhawk Could I get one of each but the light and lightning one that you have? And how much would that be? :)
@Metalhawk Could I get one of each but the light and lightning one that you have? And how much would that be? :)
1 2