Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ice Dom Discount [Off]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@flamingcakes Sure, that's fine with me!
@flamingcakes Sure, that's fine with me!
I do artz, message me if you want some. Mirror dragons don't get enough love.
centaurii.deviantart.com | centaurii.carbonmade.com | etsy.com/shop/CentauriArts | society6.com/centauri/prints?show=new
@Felraen @Smaragdina @Draxia @NeophyteRedglare
I will continue sniping tomorrow! (Your orders will be completed first of course!) I'm a tired nerd and I need some sleep
@Felraen @Smaragdina @Draxia @NeophyteRedglare
I will continue sniping tomorrow! (Your orders will be completed first of course!) I'm a tired nerd and I need some sleep
@flamingcakes is it still available?
@flamingcakes is it still available?
@Seafoam
Yes, the underbelly is very available
@Seafoam
Yes, the underbelly is very available
@flamingcakes whats the price? i'll send it over, or if you want a nocturne egg i could do that too :)
@flamingcakes whats the price? i'll send it over, or if you want a nocturne egg i could do that too :)
@Seafoam
Honestly just the discount price is fine... (But im still salty after trying to snipe an underbelly for 5 hours yesterday and an hour and a half today)
@Seafoam
Honestly just the discount price is fine... (But im still salty after trying to snipe an underbelly for 5 hours yesterday and an hour and a half today)
@flamingcakes

Could you grab me a ripple gene? I'll send you the money once I have confirmation!
@flamingcakes

Could you grab me a ripple gene? I'll send you the money once I have confirmation!
@kyio
Yup
@kyio
Yup
[center]1 [item=Tertiary Gene: Smoke] smoke available![/center]
1 Tertiary Gene: Smoke smoke available!
@flamingcakes
Heyhey!
Could you get me a Ripple Gene please? That'd be awesome!
@flamingcakes
Heyhey!
Could you get me a Ripple Gene please? That'd be awesome!
I am 9 hours ahead of server time, so if I don't respond I am asleep or away from the computer!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19