Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Harbinger prehaps, the two I seek a new clan for are imperials. :3
@Harbinger prehaps, the two I seek a new clan for are imperials. :3
@GryphonSoul, I'm afraid I do not have the means to provide a proper offer for a young Imperial. I wish you luck on your hunt.
@GryphonSoul, I'm afraid I do not have the means to provide a proper offer for a young Imperial. I wish you luck on your hunt.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@harbinger I'm sure they would have had a warm home with you, prehaps another time we may enrich the other's clan?
@harbinger I'm sure they would have had a warm home with you, prehaps another time we may enrich the other's clan?
@GryphonSoul, I look forward to the day when I can accept the knowledge of your clan into mine.
@GryphonSoul, I look forward to the day when I can accept the knowledge of your clan into mine.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Silver, your bid has been accepted. I will notify you if any counter offers are posted.
@Silver, your bid has been accepted. I will notify you if any counter offers are posted.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Easily would offer 35k for the Guardian ^-^ @Harbinger
Easily would offer 35k for the Guardian ^-^ @Harbinger
@Harbinger @_@ Typing late at night... Not smart.
@Harbinger @_@ Typing late at night... Not smart.
@Silver, I understand. These old bones don't work they way they used to when the moon reaches her zenith.
@Silver, I understand. These old bones don't work they way they used to when the moon reaches her zenith.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
I'd like to reserve the pretty spiral.
I'd like to reserve the pretty spiral.
ZEwMk13.pngcoH7AEL.png
@Tienka, what is the amount of your bid?
@Tienka, what is the amount of your bid?
Ovy5qGZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27