Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
Is it at ALL possible I can reserve that pretty Spiral? I literally just need 30k more to get it and I can go get it within one day! I really want to surprise my friend with a pretty spiral :)!
Is it at ALL possible I can reserve that pretty Spiral? I literally just need 30k more to get it and I can go get it within one day! I really want to surprise my friend with a pretty spiral :)!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
@Echuinox, there is currently a bid of 150k on the spiral. If you wish to reserve her, you will need to outbid the previous reservation.
@Echuinox, there is currently a bid of 150k on the spiral. If you wish to reserve her, you will need to outbid the previous reservation.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Hear ye.
Hear ye.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Hear ye.
Hear ye.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Hear ye.
Hear ye.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Ugh. That accursed Carnivale is ending tonight, right? I can sleep without the constant booms and crackles?
Ugh. That accursed Carnivale is ending tonight, right? I can sleep without the constant booms and crackles?
Ovy5qGZ.gif
Settling so close to the Shifting Expanse has been... trying, to say the least.
Settling so close to the Shifting Expanse has been... trying, to say the least.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
At least during Brightshine we know enough to settle in the evening.
At least during Brightshine we know enough to settle in the evening.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
But I am sure the complaints of an old guardian do not make for good advertisements.
But I am sure the complaints of an old guardian do not make for good advertisements.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
I find them most amusing, at least. Fessarth sends her regards and a basket of fruits.
I find them most amusing, at least. Fessarth sends her regards and a basket of fruits.
ZEwMk13.pngcoH7AEL.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27