Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading Gems for Treasure
I need treasures, and I'm willing to trade gems for them. Please do not beg or ask to trade little treasure for many gems. Feel free to haggle with me on prices.
I need treasures, and I'm willing to trade gems for them. Please do not beg or ask to trade little treasure for many gems. Feel free to haggle with me on prices.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
what is your rate? @ShinopaThyme ?
what is your rate? @ShinopaThyme ?
@Joevahkiin 1 gem for every 1k or best offer
@Joevahkiin 1 gem for every 1k or best offer
That's...actually pretty good...
That's...actually pretty good...
Fyi right now gems are selling between 440 and 470
Fyi right now gems are selling between 440 and 470
@Sivi People can sell them at different rates. I'm actually dragons for 15 gems and getting 10k out of them via exaltation. So my rate is plenty good and rather cheap.

@Joevahkiin Is it? What's the common rate?
@Sivi People can sell them at different rates. I'm actually dragons for 15 gems and getting 10k out of them via exaltation. So my rate is plenty good and rather cheap.

@Joevahkiin Is it? What's the common rate?
well, easier for the math, i mean.
well, easier for the math, i mean.
Yes I know but I don't think anyone is going to buy them on forums for 1k I'm just saying. Plus people sell exalt fodder cheaper precisely bc they don't want to be bothered with (leveling them to the point they would get more profit from exalting
Yes I know but I don't think anyone is going to buy them on forums for 1k I'm just saying. Plus people sell exalt fodder cheaper precisely bc they don't want to be bothered with (leveling them to the point they would get more profit from exalting
That's the going rate I'm looking for currently.
That's the going rate I'm looking for currently.