Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sprite Familiars [CLOSED]
1 2 3
[b]Selling:[/b] [item=wind sprite] [item=wind sprite] [item=shadow sprite] [item=ice sprite] [item=water sprite] Prices (treasure): Wind Sprites - 445k each Shadow Sprite - 390k Ice Sprite - 430k Water Sprite - 120k [b]I'm also willing to trade or negotiate prices if you have any of the the following genes or a Nocturne egg:[/b] Crystal Facet Spines Circuit Crackle Iridescent Shimmer ---- [size=4][b][I]Mod hijack: Hello all! It would seem this thread is very outdated and the OP has been inactive for some time now. As such, I am marking their thread as closed to avoid any further accidental purchase offers but will leave it open to allow the player to edit the thread should they decide to come back. Thank you!
Selling:
Wind Sprite Wind Sprite Shadow Sprite Ice Sprite Water Sprite

Prices (treasure):
Wind Sprites - 445k each
Shadow Sprite - 390k
Ice Sprite - 430k
Water Sprite - 120k

I'm also willing to trade or negotiate prices if you have any of the the following genes or a Nocturne egg:
Crystal
Facet
Spines
Circuit
Crackle
Iridescent
Shimmer

----
Mod hijack: Hello all! It would seem this thread is very outdated and the OP has been inactive for some time now. As such, I am marking their thread as closed to avoid any further accidental purchase offers but will leave it open to allow the player to edit the thread should they decide to come back.

Thank you!
@Einar can I trade you some Nocturne eggs for your Lightning Sprite?
@Einar can I trade you some Nocturne eggs for your Lightning Sprite?
vcxNMEJ.png
@brittanysdesigns Sure! I'd be willing to either trade for two eggs OR one egg and the remaining value, which is roughly 150k. Which would you prefer? :)
@brittanysdesigns Sure! I'd be willing to either trade for two eggs OR one egg and the remaining value, which is roughly 150k. Which would you prefer? :)
@Einar Would you take 2 nocturne eggs in exchange for the nature and wind sprite?
@Einar Would you take 2 nocturne eggs in exchange for the nature and wind sprite?
Archive_signature_zps6ae9e61d.png
@einar would you be willing to do a payment plan for the lightning sprite?
@einar would you be willing to do a payment plan for the lightning sprite?
2nNPLga.gif
@fondant I'm sorry but I'm not comfortable doing payment plans. :c
However, if I don't hear back from @brittanysdesign before you and you have anything interesting to trade, I'd be willing to figure something out? I'd prefer something from my list, but am open to other ideas as well.

For example, I see you have a lovely seafoam crystal/seafoam facet/seafoam gembond spiral in the AH for 600k. I'd be more than happy to trade you the lightning sprite as well as the remaining 200k for that dragon, if you're interested!

@summerpd Sounds good! Shoot me a PM with the eggs and I'll respond with the sprites. c:
@fondant I'm sorry but I'm not comfortable doing payment plans. :c
However, if I don't hear back from @brittanysdesign before you and you have anything interesting to trade, I'd be willing to figure something out? I'd prefer something from my list, but am open to other ideas as well.

For example, I see you have a lovely seafoam crystal/seafoam facet/seafoam gembond spiral in the AH for 600k. I'd be more than happy to trade you the lightning sprite as well as the remaining 200k for that dragon, if you're interested!

@summerpd Sounds good! Shoot me a PM with the eggs and I'll respond with the sprites. c:
@Einar Ah I'm so sorry. I already bought the sprites from someone else. Good luck with your sales though!
@Einar Ah I'm so sorry. I already bought the sprites from someone else. Good luck with your sales though!
Archive_signature_zps6ae9e61d.png
@einar that would be awesome, let me know c:
@einar that would be awesome, let me know c:
2nNPLga.gif
@fondant Alright cool! If you send me a crossroads request I'll send over the 200k and then I'll send you a PM with the sprite as well. uvu

@summerpd It's fine~! I'm glad you were able to get the sprites you wanted. Thanks for letting me know! c:
@fondant Alright cool! If you send me a crossroads request I'll send over the 200k and then I'll send you a PM with the sprite as well. uvu

@summerpd It's fine~! I'm glad you were able to get the sprites you wanted. Thanks for letting me know! c:
@Einar do you still have the nature sprite? I'll buy it :)
@Einar do you still have the nature sprite? I'll buy it :)
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
1 2 3