Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 451 452
i have been getting 0 chests, and i have been in the coliseum fighting mimics for two days
i fight 3 of them, and get nothing but that stupid green stuff, and it's bs.
have the drop rates been turned down?
I'm dying to get a breed change, as two of my friends got one, and I'd like to breed some nice Babies with a handsome Nocturne

I'm willing to buy chests at this point, and i really don't want to do that.
Drop rates have gone down for everything.
i have been getting 0 chests, and i have been in the coliseum fighting mimics for two days
i fight 3 of them, and get nothing but that stupid green stuff, and it's bs.
have the drop rates been turned down?
I'm dying to get a breed change, as two of my friends got one, and I'd like to breed some nice Babies with a handsome Nocturne

I'm willing to buy chests at this point, and i really don't want to do that.
Drop rates have gone down for everything.
Pyrophytic Jungle

Art for gems forum
Someday i'll make proper forums
It would be nice if the Admins actually communicated with everyone. Everyone is either jumping to conclusions or chasing their tails. I need a scroll also, I know these are supposed to be rare but others have found 2 already.
It would be nice if the Admins actually communicated with everyone. Everyone is either jumping to conclusions or chasing their tails. I need a scroll also, I know these are supposed to be rare but others have found 2 already.
Umm, I hate to be a bother but I got 5 chests today and around that amount yesterday. Earlier on i was getting 30-40 chests!!! What is up with this? Ive gotten nothing yet? Not to sound rude or anything but this is just ludicrous!
Umm, I hate to be a bother but I got 5 chests today and around that amount yesterday. Earlier on i was getting 30-40 chests!!! What is up with this? Ive gotten nothing yet? Not to sound rude or anything but this is just ludicrous!
some of the apparel doesnt fit right on one of my nocturnes (the solidscale tail guard and the brass steampunk spats). its kind of funny actually. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8877325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88774/8877325_350.png[/img] [/url] id still like to know where to go to ask for it fixed though.
some of the apparel doesnt fit right on one of my nocturnes (the solidscale tail guard and the brass steampunk spats). its kind of funny actually.

8877325_350.png

id still like to know where to go to ask for it fixed though.
@bubby
I would go to Contact Us at the verry bottem of the page and report a bug.
@bubby
I would go to Contact Us at the verry bottem of the page and report a bug.
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
@Bubby: There's a special bug report thread for apparel issues here. If you could go there to add your findings, that'd be great! ^_^
@Bubby: There's a special bug report thread for apparel issues here. If you could go there to add your findings, that'd be great! ^_^
@PlagueDoctor

I have an extra magma embear , maybe we can work something out? :)
@PlagueDoctor

I have an extra magma embear , maybe we can work something out? :)
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
Cool beans
Cool beans
[center][size=2]Got my third egg, a male this time~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9118250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91183/9118250_350.png[/img] [/url] Swamp/Beige/Forest His tert matches him very well! Sadly I'm a fan of brighter colours though so he's going up for sale/trade!
Got my third egg, a male this time~

9118250_350.png

Swamp/Beige/Forest

His tert matches him very well!
Sadly I'm a fan of brighter colours though so he's going up for sale/trade!
AffiliateBanner.png
@QueenCheetah93 - Someone super nice just gifted me the Embear, but thank you so much! I'd also be willing to trade to have an extra on hand if there's a bear you're seeking? At the time of this post I currently have extras of every bear except the Sunbeam Ursa, Fungusbearing Phony, and Magma Embear.

@voodooPuppet - I'd have to sell the eggs and nearly everything in my vault to add on top of the 2 mil I have just to afford one scroll...

Hopefully it won't come to that though and the chests eventually pop one out. I'd like to be able to gift some of the extra eggs in my vault and spread the Nocturne love. ;v;

Also congrats on setting up a coli team and I hope you find a scroll as well!
@QueenCheetah93 - Someone super nice just gifted me the Embear, but thank you so much! I'd also be willing to trade to have an extra on hand if there's a bear you're seeking? At the time of this post I currently have extras of every bear except the Sunbeam Ursa, Fungusbearing Phony, and Magma Embear.

@voodooPuppet - I'd have to sell the eggs and nearly everything in my vault to add on top of the 2 mil I have just to afford one scroll...

Hopefully it won't come to that though and the chests eventually pop one out. I'd like to be able to gift some of the extra eggs in my vault and spread the Nocturne love. ;v;

Also congrats on setting up a coli team and I hope you find a scroll as well!
Tvh7k8x_zpsd6dqtg4i.png d8MpUkF.png UserofShadowsMadeThisonFR2_zpsgvn7za54.png
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 451 452