Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59
@Anguish

Entering for Category 2 and 3. :)
@Anguish

Entering for Category 2 and 3. :)
@53purplespiders

this is the one I was telling you about
@53purplespiders

this is the one I was telling you about
I am a Caveman :)
@Anguish
Category 3 please. :) Thanks!
@Anguish
Category 3 please. :) Thanks!
forsale.png18069041.png18069042.png18069043.png18069040.png18069970.png
@Anguish

i would like to enter all three
@Anguish

i would like to enter all three
@Anguish

sorry. all 3 catagories
@Anguish

sorry. all 3 catagories
@Anguish I would love to enter for category 2 and 3 please! [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/14c934965e9484053b93d787b7d0fdb7/tumblr_n2wqd2vRCr1scuu34o1_500.png[/img]
@Anguish

I would love to enter for category 2 and 3 please!

tumblr_n2wqd2vRCr1scuu34o1_500.png
tumblr_inline_njnsfmQLbr1t7933v.pngwater-banner-3-small_zpsc5c3cd34.giftumblr_inline_njnsfmQLbr1t7933v.png
@Anguish Please add me for the Category 2 and 3 Nocturne Scroll category is my most wanted, thanks. [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/14c934965e9484053b93d787b7d0fdb7/tumblr_n2wqd2vRCr1scuu34o1_500.png[/img]
@Anguish

Please add me for the Category 2 and 3 Nocturne Scroll category is my most wanted, thanks.

tumblr_n2wqd2vRCr1scuu34o1_500.png
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
@Anguish I'd like to enter into category #3, for the scroll please? I'd like to give it to my wife. I want it to be a surprise, which is why I am not pinging her. n_n
@Anguish I'd like to enter into category #3, for the scroll please? I'd like to give it to my wife. I want it to be a surprise, which is why I am not pinging her. n_n
wpEE9mo.png
  • they/them/their
  • photographer
  • doll collector
  • orc
@Anguish I'd like to enter #2
I've been trying to find an egg since the event started and have been grinding coliseum and using all my gathering turns to try and find chests. I know other people have been having equally bad luck with this so let me thank you for giving others a chance at winning eggs, scolls and familiars.
@Anguish I'd like to enter #2
I've been trying to find an egg since the event started and have been grinding coliseum and using all my gathering turns to try and find chests. I know other people have been having equally bad luck with this so let me thank you for giving others a chance at winning eggs, scolls and familiars.
@Anguish Could I please enter for the 3rd category, for the scroll?
I got an egg fairly early on by some miracle and it hatched the most lovely little lady which leaves me with only one goal for the rest of the holiday: getting a scroll for my little fae progen Metty. He's based on one of my characters and the description of Nocs matches up with his character so, so closely that I've become determined to get him a scroll by whatever means necessary.
Unfortunately I have concentration problems so I can't spend hours grinding in the coli without losing my mind, digging is almost fruitless as it achieves me very few chests per day ever since we lost the extra gathering points per day, and I will never be able to afford a scroll in the ah via treasure or gems unless I want to spend an obscene amount of money. So that's my story. I just want to fix up my little progen to make him perfect for me. If I could at least be entered it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
@Anguish Could I please enter for the 3rd category, for the scroll?
I got an egg fairly early on by some miracle and it hatched the most lovely little lady which leaves me with only one goal for the rest of the holiday: getting a scroll for my little fae progen Metty. He's based on one of my characters and the description of Nocs matches up with his character so, so closely that I've become determined to get him a scroll by whatever means necessary.
Unfortunately I have concentration problems so I can't spend hours grinding in the coli without losing my mind, digging is almost fruitless as it achieves me very few chests per day ever since we lost the extra gathering points per day, and I will never be able to afford a scroll in the ah via treasure or gems unless I want to spend an obscene amount of money. So that's my story. I just want to fix up my little progen to make him perfect for me. If I could at least be entered it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59