Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 451 452
@Erithan You're not alone, no chests for me either this time... T-T
@Erithan You're not alone, no chests for me either this time... T-T
Yesterday I used all my gathering times digging, got zero chest. Today I got the same result. This event has been terribly frustrating so far.
Yesterday I used all my gathering times digging, got zero chest. Today I got the same result. This event has been terribly frustrating so far.
@Kodelaine I'm sorry. Yeah, we know about this, but what to do? With all those around who snap back with other reasons that "it should not be fair for anyone" and stuff, yet they already have multiple eggs by multiple means.. its a struggle indeed.
@Kodelaine I'm sorry. Yeah, we know about this, but what to do? With all those around who snap back with other reasons that "it should not be fair for anyone" and stuff, yet they already have multiple eggs by multiple means.. its a struggle indeed.
Ready to give up =_= I got 2 chests from 15 digs, and the coliseum isn't giving me anything. Half the time when I fight the mimics I get nothing... not even powder... Really frustrating and I'm pretty new so my dragons aren't high level, grinding takes forever for me. I fought in the coli all day yesterday and got 5 chests in total.

Nocturnes are pretty but not worth the frustration.
Ready to give up =_= I got 2 chests from 15 digs, and the coliseum isn't giving me anything. Half the time when I fight the mimics I get nothing... not even powder... Really frustrating and I'm pretty new so my dragons aren't high level, grinding takes forever for me. I fought in the coli all day yesterday and got 5 chests in total.

Nocturnes are pretty but not worth the frustration.
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
I got three eggs yesterday. But out of all the chests I've opened, not a single scroll.

Don't get me wrong, I feel insanely lucky! But man, what I would do to get my hand on at least two scrolls...
I got three eggs yesterday. But out of all the chests I've opened, not a single scroll.

Don't get me wrong, I feel insanely lucky! But man, what I would do to get my hand on at least two scrolls...
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
Very frustrating. Digging has been fruitless for the past several days, and I simply can't afford to throw out $80 for a single scroll :l If I could sit at the coli and grind all day every day, maybe I'd be enjoying this event more- but as it is, I rarely get drops and I can't commit to the time required to grind my way to a few scrolls because, y'know, real life. I had hoped that they would deflate enough that I could pick up at least 4 of them, but they only seem to be climbing in price. I guess I'll go ahead and consider myself done for this event- it was wonderful in concept, but not worth the frustration that it has produced.
Very frustrating. Digging has been fruitless for the past several days, and I simply can't afford to throw out $80 for a single scroll :l If I could sit at the coli and grind all day every day, maybe I'd be enjoying this event more- but as it is, I rarely get drops and I can't commit to the time required to grind my way to a few scrolls because, y'know, real life. I had hoped that they would deflate enough that I could pick up at least 4 of them, but they only seem to be climbing in price. I guess I'll go ahead and consider myself done for this event- it was wonderful in concept, but not worth the frustration that it has produced.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
@Daypaw *Hugs and crosses fingers for you*
@Daypaw *Hugs and crosses fingers for you*
I've definitely noticed a decrease in the number of chests I've gotten since the event started. I was getting around 20 a day but now I'm lucky if I even get one. I find it hard to believe that this is a product of RNG luck.
I've definitely noticed a decrease in the number of chests I've gotten since the event started. I was getting around 20 a day but now I'm lucky if I even get one. I find it hard to believe that this is a product of RNG luck.
So I have opened a couple hundred chests and got nothing but food an nicknacks and 1 familiar that had already been released so far. No eggs, no scrolls.
So I have opened a couple hundred chests and got nothing but food an nicknacks and 1 familiar that had already been released so far. No eggs, no scrolls.
466w8yC.png
If I find another egg, I will give it to one who has not gotten one.
If I find another egg, I will give it to one who has not gotten one.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 451 452