Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | This is my first dragon
Hello! I've just doodled my first dragon into human form! Guardian dragons are sooooo amazing!! I choose my first dragon without hesitation. I like their big body and strong face....!! He's name is Nova. [img]http://i.imgur.com/TYfo6Wc.jpg[/img] His actual image is this, though. [img]http://i.imgur.com/OrRhTzF.png[/img]
Hello!
I've just doodled my first dragon into human form!
Guardian dragons are sooooo amazing!! I choose my first dragon without hesitation.
I like their big body and strong face....!!
He's name is Nova.

TYfo6Wc.jpg

His actual image is this, though.

OrRhTzF.png
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
o-oh....
o-oh....
tumblr_ne8o8e0ECi1qkqbfno1_100.png
....goodness.....
....goodness.....
@Smudgebird

I'm not sure about the tagging... Is it right to write @ before the person's id Whom I want to talk...
I like the guardian dragon's big body!!! I thought my first dragon is a middle aged giantic man!
@Smudgebird

I'm not sure about the tagging... Is it right to write @ before the person's id Whom I want to talk...
I like the guardian dragon's big body!!! I thought my first dragon is a middle aged giantic man!
@Murine

What lovely art and dragon choice! My random progen is a guardian, and her breed has def grown on me, I like the strong feeling that they give!
@Murine

What lovely art and dragon choice! My random progen is a guardian, and her breed has def grown on me, I like the strong feeling that they give!
WjXthSl.png
@Jaquel

O yes!!! I like that too! They look so strong and mucular...!!! I think that feeling quite fits with the word 'Guardian'!! I feel good that you like it too!!!
@Jaquel

O yes!!! I like that too! They look so strong and mucular...!!! I think that feeling quite fits with the word 'Guardian'!! I feel good that you like it too!!!
@Murine It warms my heart to see a fine pair of man nipps such as these. Bravo!
@Murine It warms my heart to see a fine pair of man nipps such as these. Bravo!
tumblr_norvnxg6cx1tzsbdvo2_r2_100.pnghey kid. wanna buy an art
@snailcall

Thank U for the compliment! I like the big chest and nipples too:) compliment about that is the best praise for me!! Thanks!!!!:D
@snailcall

Thank U for the compliment! I like the big chest and nipples too:) compliment about that is the best praise for me!! Thanks!!!!:D
@Murine

ye i think i need a fan to fan myself with. bara dragon men are great keep it up
@Murine

ye i think i need a fan to fan myself with. bara dragon men are great keep it up
@Smudgebird

O thanks a lot! I love bara too *^^* Thank you for saying that!
@Smudgebird

O thanks a lot! I love bara too *^^* Thank you for saying that!