Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Expression sheets! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Hazumirein

I didn't even recognize that it was you until you said that and I was just going through all my art that I've gotten too.
Yay. ^-^
@Hazumirein

I didn't even recognize that it was you until you said that and I was just going through all my art that I've gotten too.
Yay. ^-^
giphy.gifAnimated+Butterflies+on+ANimation+Bundle+(186).gif
@hazumirein
wowow oh cute! I'm an artist myself, but I do love to see people portray my characters in their style!
so this is my fursona!

I'd like to see expressions like laughing, crying, being angry, anything emotional really.

Also, I have a graveyard guardian, voltspire intruder, cragback bouldursa, and snarling mimic if any of those would help towards the payment u v u
@hazumirein
wowow oh cute! I'm an artist myself, but I do love to see people portray my characters in their style!
so this is my fursona!

I'd like to see expressions like laughing, crying, being angry, anything emotional really.

Also, I have a graveyard guardian, voltspire intruder, cragback bouldursa, and snarling mimic if any of those would help towards the payment u v u
basic-appreciation-club.png
@Hazumirein

I've sent a cluster of your wishlist there for the down payment.
@Hazumirein

I've sent a cluster of your wishlist there for the down payment.
@Sucrechat

Aw, your sona is so floofy :3 I would love to draw them emoting haha. I think I have enough of the graveyard guardians and bouldursas now, but I'm still looking for the voltspire intruder so I would definitely accept that!
@Sucrechat

Aw, your sona is so floofy :3 I would love to draw them emoting haha. I think I have enough of the graveyard guardians and bouldursas now, but I'm still looking for the voltspire intruder so I would definitely accept that!
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png

____

Hey you! You like narrative games? Of course you do. Which is why you should check out my indie visual novel studio, Skelebun Studios!

____
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@Hazumirein woa can I get a slot? I have an ectoplasmime familiar for it if you like? I was hoping to get this character: [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/352/a/b/ssssssssss_by_blueshanks-d8ac6fh.png[/img] They're more of a delightful character. They enjoy flowers and lovely things. I'm not really picky on expressions or anything. c:
@Hazumirein

woa can I get a slot? I have an ectoplasmime familiar for it if you like?

I was hoping to get this character:
ssssssssss_by_blueshanks-d8ac6fh.png

They're more of a delightful character. They enjoy flowers and lovely things. I'm not really picky on expressions or anything. c:
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
@Hazumirein omg I need like 50 of these @_@ Do you still have slots? If not can I be put on the ping list please?
@Hazumirein omg I need like 50 of these @_@ Do you still have slots? If not can I be put on the ping list please?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Hazumirein I'd love to grab a slot or go on the pinglist! :D I can pay in treasure or offer
-ectoplasmime
-Hibernal starbear
-voltspire intruder
-livewire grizzly
@Hazumirein I'd love to grab a slot or go on the pinglist! :D I can pay in treasure or offer
-ectoplasmime
-Hibernal starbear
-voltspire intruder
-livewire grizzly
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Hazumirein I'd love to be on the pinglist/waiting list if there is one, because I'm pretty sure you've filled all the slots!
@Hazumirein I'd love to be on the pinglist/waiting list if there is one, because I'm pretty sure you've filled all the slots!
xojsAJn.png

ice, ice, baby
@hazumirein
Okay sweet! How much treasure would I owe you after giving you the voltspire??
@hazumirein
Okay sweet! How much treasure would I owe you after giving you the voltspire??
basic-appreciation-club.png
@Hazumirein I'd definitely be interested ouo Do you think you could do one of this girl?
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2133720&size=large&format=png&rev=1417389218

She acts sweet and kind to gain people's trust and respect, but she's really greedy and will take any opportunity to swindle their valuables away.
@Hazumirein I'd definitely be interested ouo Do you think you could do one of this girl?
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2133720&size=large&format=png&rev=1417389218

She acts sweet and kind to gain people's trust and respect, but she's really greedy and will take any opportunity to swindle their valuables away.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7