Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Planning Thing
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Carnifex
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Kismet
@Rubybeam
@TKHikaru13
@Honeyshuckle

alrighty my dear friends, let's see if I can do this bio thing. its been awhile since ive done one of these. the last one i remember was doing bios for my ocs on deviantart... *shudders*

Character Name (First and Last): Brent Duplex
Species: Ditto
Legendary sponsor: Mew

Personality: Brent has a good heart, but he doesn't quite have that heroic courage that he wants. He stutters when he's nervous and panicking, and more often than not, simply hides from his problems and whines until they go away. But when he makes a friend, he becomes very close and almost clingy to them. He is afraid of his friends leaving him because of his inability to keep up with their success or development, and might even unconsciously try to keep them down at his level without realizing it. But at his core, he's a good boy and has always been on Santa's nice list, and just wants everyone to get along.

Appearance: (I drew his upper body >> http://personqwer.tumblr.com/post/106260707078/okay-so-im-about-to-try-out-this-forum-rp-right ) He's rather short, just a little bit under 5 feet. He looks a lot younger than he actually is because he has a babyface and a little bit of chub. His hair is probably curly and soft pink, but I draw it looking like a squishy blob so that works too. Along with the pink striped scarf and the pink shirt, he has long, baggy pants that are a dark purplish-pink color as well as large sneakers. Guess what color they are, they're pink! THis kid's got a thing for pink, and also the color light blue. Which is the color of his eyes.

History: Brent is literally a character I made up like three days ago, so he hasn't got much of a history. But what I do have is that he has a friend named Bertrice in the non-gijinka world, in which he's afraid of her leaving him because of her ascent to a really powerful trainer level, and even is a bit jealous of her, since he is "only a ditto". In this AU I guess I could somewhat go by that. Maybe in this whole hunger games style ordeal he gets separated from his friends.

Notable Abilities: His ability to transform his appearance into anyone he sees pretty much perfectly. In the Gijinka-verse, this applies as well and can completely turn himself into a clone of whoever he sees. Doing stuff by memory might be a bit less impressive. With his Imposter ability, he can copy the fighting abilities and even stat boosts (and stat decreases) of his opponent as well. But, due to his coward-y nature, he might not be quite as skilled compared to the real thing. He can also mimic sounds and voices perfectly, making him a great spy. He uses these abilities to hide like the little baby he is. But dont worry, Mew will make sure he participates in the action.

Weakness: He's afraid of pretty much anything vaguely threatening looking. His copy abilities aren't quite perfect in the battle-performance aspect. He also has pretty awful defenses, because he isn't bulky in any way unless he copies someone who is. His jealousy could be considered a weakness, but idk.

Relations (Family, friends, etc.): not entirely sure. At least not in this AU.
@Carnifex
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Kismet
@Rubybeam
@TKHikaru13
@Honeyshuckle

alrighty my dear friends, let's see if I can do this bio thing. its been awhile since ive done one of these. the last one i remember was doing bios for my ocs on deviantart... *shudders*

Character Name (First and Last): Brent Duplex
Species: Ditto
Legendary sponsor: Mew

Personality: Brent has a good heart, but he doesn't quite have that heroic courage that he wants. He stutters when he's nervous and panicking, and more often than not, simply hides from his problems and whines until they go away. But when he makes a friend, he becomes very close and almost clingy to them. He is afraid of his friends leaving him because of his inability to keep up with their success or development, and might even unconsciously try to keep them down at his level without realizing it. But at his core, he's a good boy and has always been on Santa's nice list, and just wants everyone to get along.

Appearance: (I drew his upper body >> http://personqwer.tumblr.com/post/106260707078/okay-so-im-about-to-try-out-this-forum-rp-right ) He's rather short, just a little bit under 5 feet. He looks a lot younger than he actually is because he has a babyface and a little bit of chub. His hair is probably curly and soft pink, but I draw it looking like a squishy blob so that works too. Along with the pink striped scarf and the pink shirt, he has long, baggy pants that are a dark purplish-pink color as well as large sneakers. Guess what color they are, they're pink! THis kid's got a thing for pink, and also the color light blue. Which is the color of his eyes.

History: Brent is literally a character I made up like three days ago, so he hasn't got much of a history. But what I do have is that he has a friend named Bertrice in the non-gijinka world, in which he's afraid of her leaving him because of her ascent to a really powerful trainer level, and even is a bit jealous of her, since he is "only a ditto". In this AU I guess I could somewhat go by that. Maybe in this whole hunger games style ordeal he gets separated from his friends.

Notable Abilities: His ability to transform his appearance into anyone he sees pretty much perfectly. In the Gijinka-verse, this applies as well and can completely turn himself into a clone of whoever he sees. Doing stuff by memory might be a bit less impressive. With his Imposter ability, he can copy the fighting abilities and even stat boosts (and stat decreases) of his opponent as well. But, due to his coward-y nature, he might not be quite as skilled compared to the real thing. He can also mimic sounds and voices perfectly, making him a great spy. He uses these abilities to hide like the little baby he is. But dont worry, Mew will make sure he participates in the action.

Weakness: He's afraid of pretty much anything vaguely threatening looking. His copy abilities aren't quite perfect in the battle-performance aspect. He also has pretty awful defenses, because he isn't bulky in any way unless he copies someone who is. His jealousy could be considered a weakness, but idk.

Relations (Family, friends, etc.): not entirely sure. At least not in this AU.
owo
@Carnifex
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Kismet
@honeyshuckle
@TKHikaru13
@PersonQwer

Ummm I haven't responded much yet....
Can I claim Victini? And maybe Heatran....im thinking Raquaza bbuuuuttt im not so sure yet so someone else can nab him, I really dont mind
@Carnifex
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Kismet
@honeyshuckle
@TKHikaru13
@PersonQwer

Ummm I haven't responded much yet....
Can I claim Victini? And maybe Heatran....im thinking Raquaza bbuuuuttt im not so sure yet so someone else can nab him, I really dont mind
@Rubybeam
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Kismet
@honeyshuckle
@TKHikaru13
@PersonQwer

Heads up, I'm changing Sol's patron to Yveltal and she'll be getting a quick edit, and Senna is claiming Xerneas instead of Cobalion. For reasons.

/wiggles finger ominously
@Rubybeam
@MaidenOfGhosts
@Kismet
@honeyshuckle
@TKHikaru13
@PersonQwer

Heads up, I'm changing Sol's patron to Yveltal and she'll be getting a quick edit, and Senna is claiming Xerneas instead of Cobalion. For reasons.

/wiggles finger ominously
JXVUomh.png
spooky, i cant want to see what mysterious plot you guys are planning hehe
spooky, i cant want to see what mysterious plot you guys are planning hehe
owo
DEATH AND DESTRUCTION. MURDER AND CHAOS. QUAKE BEFORE THEM.

ahem

Damn I am really liking this AU Sol.
DEATH AND DESTRUCTION. MURDER AND CHAOS. QUAKE BEFORE THEM.

ahem

Damn I am really liking this AU Sol.
JXVUomh.png
@Kismet
They really are holy cows.

Also, considering a pure protagonist character.

Anyone mind if I claim Celebi?
@Kismet
They really are holy cows.

Also, considering a pure protagonist character.

Anyone mind if I claim Celebi?
@TKHikaru13
even down to the whole musical aptitude part... Joke's singing voice is painfully awful he's a fantastic cook though, if you're okay with obscenely spicy food
@TKHikaru13
even down to the whole musical aptitude part... Joke's singing voice is painfully awful he's a fantastic cook though, if you're okay with obscenely spicy food
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
I'm working on my girl right now and sweet baby Jesus is she a good candidate for a protag.
I'm working on my girl right now and sweet baby Jesus is she a good candidate for a protag.
Character Name (First and Last): Anaya Verma

Species: Vivillon

Legendary sponsor: Celebi

Personality: Anaya can be described as a whirlwind. Energetic, hyper and constantly moving. Anaya looks on the bright side of life, even as she's forced into a battle royale as the assistant to a legendary. It seems -however- that Anaya refuses to even consider that anything has it's ugly features. Anaya is perfectly content to ignore the bad in something if she's attached to it's good.

With a strong will, Anaya resisted the possession of her sponsor. Which is just as good, as Chroni -her sponsor- is seemingly one of the few legends wishing to end the madness of the battle royale.

Appearance: Anaya is a short girl, standing at only 5'3". Her build is slim, hours of delivering the post has it's perks. Her skin tone and hair contrast each other, dark skin offset by long white wavy hair, tied in a ponytail.

Anaya has freckles covering her face and shoulders, hours of being in the sun have left their mark on the girl. Anaya's eyes are green, a result of her sponsor granting the Vivillon power. In the event Chroni needs to possess Anaya, the Vivillon's eyes turn blue.

Anaya's antenna are crooked, years of putting on and removing goggles have left their mark on them. The very tips of them are blue, much like her sponsor's. Her wing pattern was once Fancy, but it's become something new. Her wings are now a light green color, with a blue hourglass shape on both wings.

Anaya wears casual clothing. Her current outfit is a green hoodie paired with blue cut off shorts, white knee socks and green colored sneakers. Anaya also wears a white colored scarf, usually wrapped tightly around her neck. On top of her head is a pair of green colored goggles. Chroni wanted her to wear something more formal, but Anaya adamantly refused.

History: Living with her parents in Kalos, Anaya worked as a mail carrier. With her wings and seemingly endless energy, delivering the mail was both a cinch and fun! During a mail run, Anaya spotted a group of pokemon chasing after a much smaller one.

Despite being at a vast typing disadvantage, Anaya still leapt into action. It was a tough battle, but Anaya managed to chase off the bullies. As fate would have it, the smaller pokemon was a friend of Celebi's. The time pokemon had intended on saving their friend, but Anaya was faster than the legend, named Chroni.

Impressed by Anaya's heroic spirit, Chroni asked Anaya if she would them save other pokemon. Anaya was more than happy to join Chroni in this task.

Notable Abilities:
Granted to her by Chroni, Anaya has the ability to stop time. While the ability takes a few moments to power up and needs Anaya's undivided attention, it is still powerful. The effect can last as long as five minutes, but Anaya much prefers to use the time stop as a quick getaway tactic. Touching other pokemon grants them the ability to move outside of frozen time just like her.

Anaya is a hard to hit opponent, speeding around her enemy and hitting any opening she can.

Weakness: Anaya has a hard time sitting still and is easily distracted. Her unwillingness to see the bad and evil in the world has left Anaya with a naive way of looking at things.

In battle, Anaya relies heavily on being able to dart around her opponent and attack quickly. Find a way to stop or slow her down and Anaya becomes easy to beat.

Relations (Family, friends, etc.): Anaya has a healthy relationship with her mother and father, one based on mutual respect and trust.

Anaya has an unusual relationship with her sponsor, Chroni the Celebi. Rather than forcibly possess the Vivillon, Chroni and Anaya have chosen to act as partners, working together to end the battle royale for good.

Presenting our first protagonist, the Kalosian whirlwind Anaya.

Pronounced as Uh-Na-ya, the name can mean both 'completely free' and can also mean 'look up to God'. Very fitting for a good guy.
Character Name (First and Last): Anaya Verma

Species: Vivillon

Legendary sponsor: Celebi

Personality: Anaya can be described as a whirlwind. Energetic, hyper and constantly moving. Anaya looks on the bright side of life, even as she's forced into a battle royale as the assistant to a legendary. It seems -however- that Anaya refuses to even consider that anything has it's ugly features. Anaya is perfectly content to ignore the bad in something if she's attached to it's good.

With a strong will, Anaya resisted the possession of her sponsor. Which is just as good, as Chroni -her sponsor- is seemingly one of the few legends wishing to end the madness of the battle royale.

Appearance: Anaya is a short girl, standing at only 5'3". Her build is slim, hours of delivering the post has it's perks. Her skin tone and hair contrast each other, dark skin offset by long white wavy hair, tied in a ponytail.

Anaya has freckles covering her face and shoulders, hours of being in the sun have left their mark on the girl. Anaya's eyes are green, a result of her sponsor granting the Vivillon power. In the event Chroni needs to possess Anaya, the Vivillon's eyes turn blue.

Anaya's antenna are crooked, years of putting on and removing goggles have left their mark on them. The very tips of them are blue, much like her sponsor's. Her wing pattern was once Fancy, but it's become something new. Her wings are now a light green color, with a blue hourglass shape on both wings.

Anaya wears casual clothing. Her current outfit is a green hoodie paired with blue cut off shorts, white knee socks and green colored sneakers. Anaya also wears a white colored scarf, usually wrapped tightly around her neck. On top of her head is a pair of green colored goggles. Chroni wanted her to wear something more formal, but Anaya adamantly refused.

History: Living with her parents in Kalos, Anaya worked as a mail carrier. With her wings and seemingly endless energy, delivering the mail was both a cinch and fun! During a mail run, Anaya spotted a group of pokemon chasing after a much smaller one.

Despite being at a vast typing disadvantage, Anaya still leapt into action. It was a tough battle, but Anaya managed to chase off the bullies. As fate would have it, the smaller pokemon was a friend of Celebi's. The time pokemon had intended on saving their friend, but Anaya was faster than the legend, named Chroni.

Impressed by Anaya's heroic spirit, Chroni asked Anaya if she would them save other pokemon. Anaya was more than happy to join Chroni in this task.

Notable Abilities:
Granted to her by Chroni, Anaya has the ability to stop time. While the ability takes a few moments to power up and needs Anaya's undivided attention, it is still powerful. The effect can last as long as five minutes, but Anaya much prefers to use the time stop as a quick getaway tactic. Touching other pokemon grants them the ability to move outside of frozen time just like her.

Anaya is a hard to hit opponent, speeding around her enemy and hitting any opening she can.

Weakness: Anaya has a hard time sitting still and is easily distracted. Her unwillingness to see the bad and evil in the world has left Anaya with a naive way of looking at things.

In battle, Anaya relies heavily on being able to dart around her opponent and attack quickly. Find a way to stop or slow her down and Anaya becomes easy to beat.

Relations (Family, friends, etc.): Anaya has a healthy relationship with her mother and father, one based on mutual respect and trust.

Anaya has an unusual relationship with her sponsor, Chroni the Celebi. Rather than forcibly possess the Vivillon, Chroni and Anaya have chosen to act as partners, working together to end the battle royale for good.

Presenting our first protagonist, the Kalosian whirlwind Anaya.

Pronounced as Uh-Na-ya, the name can mean both 'completely free' and can also mean 'look up to God'. Very fitting for a good guy.
Hey, Rin totally does protagonistic things too! Kind of. She's definitely a protag vs. an antagonist like Sol.

Also, I thiiiiiink for personal reasons and plot devices I'm claiming Zygarde. We'll see what happens. But just keep that in mind.
Hey, Rin totally does protagonistic things too! Kind of. She's definitely a protag vs. an antagonist like Sol.

Also, I thiiiiiink for personal reasons and plot devices I'm claiming Zygarde. We'll see what happens. But just keep that in mind.
JXVUomh.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14