Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is it really random? (Noct Egg/scrolls)
1 2
@NomadicKnight

It's totally random, I guess. I got about 600 chests until now I guess, but I only opened about 300 and sold the rest.
Out of the 300 chests I got four Mimic familiars, one bear familiar and two eggs.
Maybe it depends not on the amount of opened chests, but on the amout of obtained chests overall?
or I'm just incredibly lucky
I wish you best of luck, I'm sure you'll get your Nocturne until the end of the event! :)
@NomadicKnight

It's totally random, I guess. I got about 600 chests until now I guess, but I only opened about 300 and sold the rest.
Out of the 300 chests I got four Mimic familiars, one bear familiar and two eggs.
Maybe it depends not on the amount of opened chests, but on the amout of obtained chests overall?
or I'm just incredibly lucky
I wish you best of luck, I'm sure you'll get your Nocturne until the end of the event! :)
tumblr_inline_nc5kxuTT1m1scrvs1.gif
I've opened about 400 and got one egg and one scroll. I bought the second egg I'd gotten off of my neighbor, haha
I've opened about 400 and got one egg and one scroll. I bought the second egg I'd gotten off of my neighbor, haha
lightflight_zpse9564eb1.png
I've opened about 250. Still nothing but 3 bear and 2 Mimic familiars. I'm just going to keep digging!
I've opened about 250. Still nothing but 3 bear and 2 Mimic familiars. I'm just going to keep digging!
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
Maybe I should just hoard up to 100 and then open them, rather than opening 25 at a time. 400 chests and those eggs and scrolls refuse to show up! Naughty little things.
(the nocs in my lair are one's from me caving and buying 2 eggs)
Maybe I should just hoard up to 100 and then open them, rather than opening 25 at a time. 400 chests and those eggs and scrolls refuse to show up! Naughty little things.
(the nocs in my lair are one's from me caving and buying 2 eggs)
I've opened about 600 chests and didn't get anything but food and a familiar. I still haven't found an egg, and the only reason I have two nocturnes is because other people had more than one egg and gave them to me :/ my luck cannot be that bad.
I've opened about 600 chests and didn't get anything but food and a familiar. I still haven't found an egg, and the only reason I have two nocturnes is because other people had more than one egg and gave them to me :/ my luck cannot be that bad.
I've opened 343 chests (as per the count of food items). I got 1 scroll in the first 50, and 2 eggs close together around the 200 mark. Also 4 bears, 3 of them the same. Looking at the results from other people's posts it seems I've been very lucky, although it doesn't seem that way when yet another stupid flounder pops out!
I've opened 343 chests (as per the count of food items). I got 1 scroll in the first 50, and 2 eggs close together around the 200 mark. Also 4 bears, 3 of them the same. Looking at the results from other people's posts it seems I've been very lucky, although it doesn't seem that way when yet another stupid flounder pops out!
i've gotten over 900 drops, and no eggs nor scrolls.

im starting to wonder if there's a glitch affecting only me :(
i've gotten over 900 drops, and no eggs nor scrolls.

im starting to wonder if there's a glitch affecting only me :(
Water-banner_zpsec155be1.png
1 2