Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SSB4 Players?
1 2 3
i've alwaaaaayssss loved ssb * u* i never really did own the first one on the n64, but my cousins had it, so we'd play with them a lot until they lost it some way or another

and then we got melee, and we prolly spent a whole crapload of time on that one?? but i totally remember always playing mewtwo, since i found him fun/always really liked him in general

then braaawl came around (and was basically the only reason we got a wii to begin with, otherwise i doubt we would have gotten one), and my brother and i spent at least 1000 hours with that. hoo boy. meta knight and wolf were my main go tos in that generation * u*

now with sm4sh uhhh uhhh i mostly main greninja and bowser, but i also love playing as lucario and lucina (and then i kind of really want to get better at link for no reason at all??) but with this game i've come to realize i need to step up my game ****. my brother can kick my butt a lot easier now and i used to woop his
i've alwaaaaayssss loved ssb * u* i never really did own the first one on the n64, but my cousins had it, so we'd play with them a lot until they lost it some way or another

and then we got melee, and we prolly spent a whole crapload of time on that one?? but i totally remember always playing mewtwo, since i found him fun/always really liked him in general

then braaawl came around (and was basically the only reason we got a wii to begin with, otherwise i doubt we would have gotten one), and my brother and i spent at least 1000 hours with that. hoo boy. meta knight and wolf were my main go tos in that generation * u*

now with sm4sh uhhh uhhh i mostly main greninja and bowser, but i also love playing as lucario and lucina (and then i kind of really want to get better at link for no reason at all??) but with this game i've come to realize i need to step up my game ****. my brother can kick my butt a lot easier now and i used to woop his
I've been interested in Smash since 2008,and I got my first game,Brawl,this summer.Yep.I have SSB 4 3DS as well,and I'm possibly going to get the WiiU version if I manage to buy a WiiU later today.I main some other characters like Link,Sonic,Marth,Robin,Lucina,Greninja and Yoshi,but I'm a MEAN Ike player.Most matches I have against my sister in Brawl,if they're one stock,are done in a minute or so because I found some combos with him that I'm good with.When I get the WiiU version,I'm going to For Glory with him and see how I do.

On a topic of soundtracks,I love the increased Fire Emblem soundtrack,which even includes a melody that has FE4 music in it,even though it wasn't their best game it's a long story.They also put in The Devoted from Radiant Dawn and brought back Preparing to Advance/Combat Preparation from The Sacred Stones.I'm a Fire Emblem nerd,so I'm pleased at this soundtrack.
I've been interested in Smash since 2008,and I got my first game,Brawl,this summer.Yep.I have SSB 4 3DS as well,and I'm possibly going to get the WiiU version if I manage to buy a WiiU later today.I main some other characters like Link,Sonic,Marth,Robin,Lucina,Greninja and Yoshi,but I'm a MEAN Ike player.Most matches I have against my sister in Brawl,if they're one stock,are done in a minute or so because I found some combos with him that I'm good with.When I get the WiiU version,I'm going to For Glory with him and see how I do.

On a topic of soundtracks,I love the increased Fire Emblem soundtrack,which even includes a melody that has FE4 music in it,even though it wasn't their best game it's a long story.They also put in The Devoted from Radiant Dawn and brought back Preparing to Advance/Combat Preparation from The Sacred Stones.I'm a Fire Emblem nerd,so I'm pleased at this soundtrack.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Let's see.

For Melee, when I was SUPER tiny and didn't understand the game, I always played as Pichu with my friend. We sucked, but....it was fun.

For Brawl (I was still pretty young at the time) I mained Sonic at first, because I was obsessed with the games. Then I moved on to Link and Zelda when I got into LoZ. Then I stopped playing as characters I really enjoyed/knew from games and started to play as Ike and Ganondorf and Ness primarily.

I've only played the new SSB4 (WiiU version) once, but I really enjoyed playing as Robin, Ike, and Ness. So I guess the only new character to that was Robin. I'm getting the 3DS version today though!!
Let's see.

For Melee, when I was SUPER tiny and didn't understand the game, I always played as Pichu with my friend. We sucked, but....it was fun.

For Brawl (I was still pretty young at the time) I mained Sonic at first, because I was obsessed with the games. Then I moved on to Link and Zelda when I got into LoZ. Then I stopped playing as characters I really enjoyed/knew from games and started to play as Ike and Ganondorf and Ness primarily.

I've only played the new SSB4 (WiiU version) once, but I really enjoyed playing as Robin, Ike, and Ness. So I guess the only new character to that was Robin. I'm getting the 3DS version today though!!
Been playing the games since the N64 one (I was like... 8 years old, that much time)! So big fan here, tho I'm a terrible fighter -cries- Pikachu was my main for a long time but then Lucario appeared :Y

On the newest ones (own both for 3DS and WiiU) I play as Lucario, Greninja, Villager and the 3 Mii fighters types, but despite my terrible skill, I do enjoy a lot the games!
Been playing the games since the N64 one (I was like... 8 years old, that much time)! So big fan here, tho I'm a terrible fighter -cries- Pikachu was my main for a long time but then Lucario appeared :Y

On the newest ones (own both for 3DS and WiiU) I play as Lucario, Greninja, Villager and the 3 Mii fighters types, but despite my terrible skill, I do enjoy a lot the games!
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
OuP0IWM.png
3adgzZD.png
mYEe9VI.png
N16btBO.png
tqGkHih.png
I7a1ndF.png
FMoJ9vk.png
w7JsyRl.png
fRmh0SH.png
xBEAdV6.png
A76GHXC.png
J7D1quC.png
awUnQ0L.png
loimysO.png
xuF5IAu.png
I absolutely love Smash and the concept of it! Sadly, I've never played the N64 version, but I've played everything else.

Main'd Young Link and Roy back in Melee, but I tried out so many different characters in Brawl until I settled on Toon Link. He's still my main guy in Smash 4, but I've been bouncing around with Shulk and Meta Knight. Fox feels pretty good too.

I honestly love that Shulk and Robin are in Smash now, they were the two that I hoped for the most. On the other hand, I'm curious to see if they'll add any addition content other than Mewtwo and the Miiverse stage. Well, whether they do or not, it is still a great game.
I absolutely love Smash and the concept of it! Sadly, I've never played the N64 version, but I've played everything else.

Main'd Young Link and Roy back in Melee, but I tried out so many different characters in Brawl until I settled on Toon Link. He's still my main guy in Smash 4, but I've been bouncing around with Shulk and Meta Knight. Fox feels pretty good too.

I honestly love that Shulk and Robin are in Smash now, they were the two that I hoped for the most. On the other hand, I'm curious to see if they'll add any addition content other than Mewtwo and the Miiverse stage. Well, whether they do or not, it is still a great game.
XgckGUq.png
Played since the first one.
Ness has always been my main, with the exception of SSBB being Lucas.
Bring my son back please.
Although my username already says who else I main. "XD

I've never really have been good at it though.

I also use Fox a fair bit. :o Meta Knight is also pretty good.

(And Iggy's a favourite of mine as well!)

I honestly think SSB4 has my favourite roster.

But that's because Shulk.
Played since the first one.
Ness has always been my main, with the exception of SSBB being Lucas.
Bring my son back please.
Although my username already says who else I main. "XD

I've never really have been good at it though.

I also use Fox a fair bit. :o Meta Knight is also pretty good.

(And Iggy's a favourite of mine as well!)

I honestly think SSB4 has my favourite roster.

But that's because Shulk.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
My first game was actually SSB4 (I feel like such a newbie), and I'd love to play Brawl, but I'm happy with just 4.

My main is Palutena with Zero Suit Samus as a close second. I also really like Samus, Rosalina, and Lucina. I'm trying to practice with Zelda, Sheik, Robin, and probably a bunch of others because I love their play styles but I am beyond terrible at them, haha. X3

I love Smash, and I'd say I'm pretty good at it? Sometimes I'm so bad it's laughable, but usually I win battles and stuff.
My first game was actually SSB4 (I feel like such a newbie), and I'd love to play Brawl, but I'm happy with just 4.

My main is Palutena with Zero Suit Samus as a close second. I also really like Samus, Rosalina, and Lucina. I'm trying to practice with Zelda, Sheik, Robin, and probably a bunch of others because I love their play styles but I am beyond terrible at them, haha. X3

I love Smash, and I'd say I'm pretty good at it? Sometimes I'm so bad it's laughable, but usually I win battles and stuff.
tumblr_nsbv5dnHtl1s9h74lo1_500.png
Smash 4 is my first Smash! 'w' I've been playing a lot of Kirby and Lucina (mostly Kirby...)

My winrate on For Glory is something hilariously terrible like 20%, but I'm having fun, so that's what counts, right?
Smash 4 is my first Smash! 'w' I've been playing a lot of Kirby and Lucina (mostly Kirby...)

My winrate on For Glory is something hilariously terrible like 20%, but I'm having fun, so that's what counts, right?
The first one I played was Melee at a friend's house, then the first one I owned was Brawl. This is the third game I have played and the second one I have owned.

My mains are Shulk, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Greninja, and Charizard. I will try to main Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Duck Hunt Dog, and pacman too.
The first one I played was Melee at a friend's house, then the first one I owned was Brawl. This is the third game I have played and the second one I have owned.

My mains are Shulk, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Greninja, and Charizard. I will try to main Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Duck Hunt Dog, and pacman too.
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
i just got smash wii u for christmas! i've been playing since the start of the series but didn't really get a handle on the mechanics until brawl
toon link was my secondary and lucas was my main, rip sweet prince :'~( i don't really have a main for sm4sh yet but i'd like to get better w/ ness and mega man
i just got smash wii u for christmas! i've been playing since the start of the series but didn't really get a handle on the mechanics until brawl
toon link was my secondary and lucas was my main, rip sweet prince :'~( i don't really have a main for sm4sh yet but i'd like to get better w/ ness and mega man
1 2 3