Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (S) New Year CryFace Imp/SD
1 2 3 4 5
@unambiguous 1000g or 450k treasure. Sorry I hadn't posted him, I was debating something in my lair. xD
@unambiguous 1000g or 450k treasure. Sorry I hadn't posted him, I was debating something in my lair. xD
forsale_m.png17013251.png16920859.png17359916.png024_zps1luktqhs.png
@Shadi
I sent you a CR. He's lovely.
@Shadi
I sent you a CR. He's lovely.
@unambiguous Enjoy and Merry Christmas! :)
@unambiguous Enjoy and Merry Christmas! :)
@Shadi
Thank you so much!
Merry Christmas to you as well. Lovely dragons you have!
@Shadi
Thank you so much!
Merry Christmas to you as well. Lovely dragons you have!
Whoever, @Shani ! I just love you for letting me have one haha
Whoever, @Shani ! I just love you for letting me have one haha
“But it is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them.”
― Ursula K. Le Guin, A Wizard of Earthsea
@Liquidchaos You pinged the wrong person, baby girl. xD I'll send you my Blue/Maize/Ivory boy because he's an Alliance fanboy. :)
@Liquidchaos You pinged the wrong person, baby girl. xD I'll send you my Blue/Maize/Ivory boy because he's an Alliance fanboy. :)
Don't judge me. I got overly excited, in my bar and squealed with my Cowboy close by. I had one typo. One. -_- xd I LOVE YOU AND totally kidnappings you.
Don't judge me. I got overly excited, in my bar and squealed with my Cowboy close by. I had one typo. One. -_- xd I LOVE YOU AND totally kidnappings you.
@Liquidchaos xD I don't know how your Cowboy would react to having a dragon hoarder in your closet that you bring out once in a while to squeal at. Love you too and I hope you guys had a great Christmas. :)
@Liquidchaos xD I don't know how your Cowboy would react to having a dragon hoarder in your closet that you bring out once in a while to squeal at. Love you too and I hope you guys had a great Christmas. :)
@Shadi he'd be thrilled, cause I'd be acting like a stinking Lil girl and running around babbling in dorkenise with you!!! Love you, and hope your Christmas was just as fantastic honey (Don't tell Tai that he'd be kept in the closest with you)
@Shadi he'd be thrilled, cause I'd be acting like a stinking Lil girl and running around babbling in dorkenise with you!!! Love you, and hope your Christmas was just as fantastic honey (Don't tell Tai that he'd be kept in the closest with you)
I'm just updating this thread to say that I have another full 5 nests to hatch on New Years. I have 15 Hatchlings coming. xD And no lair space. gdi. *goes to make cards*
I'm just updating this thread to say that I have another full 5 nests to hatch on New Years. I have 15 Hatchlings coming. xD And no lair space. gdi. *goes to make cards*
1 2 3 4 5