Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nocturne Raffle
1 2 3
55~. :D
55~. :D
LOOKING FOR ART IN EXCHANGE FOR RETIRED ITEMS
pixel%20thing_zpsv1wwneey.png
Deviantart/Acitius/Furvilla/Aywas
Could I enter for my brother? If so, 73. : )
Could I enter for my brother? If so, 73. : )

2aba0193d4571e8fdfacb035f04d9614-d8cbm08.png
77 ^^
77 ^^
yWTqcVr.png
@Ovan 3
@Ovan 3
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Alright guys It is 5am here and the auction is closed any number after this comment is not counted!

I'll be right back with the winners :)
Alright guys It is 5am here and the auction is closed any number after this comment is not counted!

I'll be right back with the winners :)
bbtm1_zpsdb3c1e46.png
@TuxedoMask and @yonsisac

Are our winners! Congratulations you two! As for the rest of you don't give up hope yet when I get the money again I might be doing another raffle!

Anyway tuxedo and yonsisac please when you get the chance send me a message and I'll set up the crossroads!
@TuxedoMask and @yonsisac

Are our winners! Congratulations you two! As for the rest of you don't give up hope yet when I get the money again I might be doing another raffle!

Anyway tuxedo and yonsisac please when you get the chance send me a message and I'll set up the crossroads!
bbtm1_zpsdb3c1e46.png
2!
2!
Tap here:t6LfK.gifeO2Hc.gifGCwXk.gifGxhoY.gif
Novadin.png
img]http://i.imgur.com/407Ohsj.png[/img]In order to fly,you must learn to fall.
@Sevlyna
It seems this thread is 5 years old, and the raffle is already over. There are plenty of raffles that are currently running if you want to join one!
@Sevlyna
It seems this thread is 5 years old, and the raffle is already over. There are plenty of raffles that are currently running if you want to join one!
uDWJxnb.png
1 2 3