Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you doing while chest grinding?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm working. Yay work! You make the day of grinding go by like whoa.
I'm working. Yay work! You make the day of grinding go by like whoa.
I have Pandora on, and that's really good. Earlier I had my TV on too, but sometimes that distracted me. Thus far it hasn't kept me on track enough; one egg and 3 familiars >:(
I have Pandora on, and that's really good. Earlier I had my TV on too, but sometimes that distracted me. Thus far it hasn't kept me on track enough; one egg and 3 familiars >:(
arcanesparkle.gif
Xe/xym/xyr/xyrself
Audio books, TV series, radio plays, LPs or films. Watched The Desolation of Smaug, caught up on Survivor and started Survivor: Gabon, listened to the Good Omens radio play and the finale of Cabin Pressure, got through some more of The Wise Man's Fear, watched Mindcrackers... whatever keeps me awake at the time.

@MissTrips Hi there, fellow My Extremely Expensive Jet Now fan! ^_^
Audio books, TV series, radio plays, LPs or films. Watched The Desolation of Smaug, caught up on Survivor and started Survivor: Gabon, listened to the Good Omens radio play and the finale of Cabin Pressure, got through some more of The Wise Man's Fear, watched Mindcrackers... whatever keeps me awake at the time.

@MissTrips Hi there, fellow My Extremely Expensive Jet Now fan! ^_^
28s0dn9.png
I was watching Outlast lp's. The scares keep me awake.
I was watching Outlast lp's. The scares keep me awake.

tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
Listening to the Good Omens radio dramatisation. And snickering.
Listening to the Good Omens radio dramatisation. And snickering.
So far I've watched three seasons of Parks and recreation!
So far I've watched three seasons of Parks and recreation!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
Listening to game OSTs on YouTube. The other day it was Game Grumps. Biiig help. :)
Listening to game OSTs on YouTube. The other day it was Game Grumps. Biiig help. :)
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
Watch movies and TV
Watch movies and TV
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
Sobbing into the contents of my previously opened chests

Listening to music and roleplaying. Since our posts are quite long, it takes both of us a while to respond so it's a nice break in between grinding.
Sobbing into the contents of my previously opened chests

Listening to music and roleplaying. Since our posts are quite long, it takes both of us a while to respond so it's a nice break in between grinding.
Mirror
Mirror Collection: 528/???
I've been listening to Drunken Peasants podcasts on YouTube whether treasure or coli grinding
I've been listening to Drunken Peasants podcasts on YouTube whether treasure or coli grinding
1 2 3 4 5 6