Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59
@Anguish: Thank you so so much this means so much to me!
@Anguish: Thank you so so much this means so much to me!
WwOu6qs.gif eMW37s1.gifsmlegendins_covert_by_xnedra22-d9h3tmd.pngKcGbFDF.png
@Anguish
I would love to be entered in the 1st and 3rd categories ^-^
( was lucky enough to get an unhatched egg out of one of my chests)
@Anguish
I would love to be entered in the 1st and 3rd categories ^-^
( was lucky enough to get an unhatched egg out of one of my chests)
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@anguish
Could I please enter into category three?
@anguish
Could I please enter into category three?
@Anguish

Please enter me for all three categories! I found one slumbering charlatan but am otherwise just going crazy chanting "sneaky bears" at chests as I open them.
@Anguish

Please enter me for all three categories! I found one slumbering charlatan but am otherwise just going crazy chanting "sneaky bears" at chests as I open them.
@Anguish Hello! I'd like to enter events #2 and #3 please! Thank you :)
@Anguish Hello! I'd like to enter events #2 and #3 please! Thank you :)
Grab-bag thread HERE. Unhatched Nocturne Egg Secondary Gene: Paint Primary Gene: Cherub Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Writing your lore and bios! Here.
Lots of pretty dragons for sale!~ Check first page of lair :)
05z9a.gif
@Anguish Hey there! I'd like to enter just event #2 please! I've had zero luck in finding my own egg. My boyfriend took pity on me and gave me one of his, but does that count as getting an egg already? I hope not...

Anyways, if I won, I'd be hoping for a noct that looks similar to this:

http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=65&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=42&elem=10&tertgene=5&spec=prev

Or this:

http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=20&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=44&elem=10&tertgene=5&spec=prev

With the first one, I just really love blue/pink/yellow together! They're one of the only eye-burning-y dergs that I like! And for the second one...well, it looks like Charizard, okay? I'm a big Pokemon nerd!
@Anguish Hey there! I'd like to enter just event #2 please! I've had zero luck in finding my own egg. My boyfriend took pity on me and gave me one of his, but does that count as getting an egg already? I hope not...

Anyways, if I won, I'd be hoping for a noct that looks similar to this:

http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=65&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=42&elem=10&tertgene=5&spec=prev

Or this:

http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=20&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=44&elem=10&tertgene=5&spec=prev

With the first one, I just really love blue/pink/yellow together! They're one of the only eye-burning-y dergs that I like! And for the second one...well, it looks like Charizard, okay? I'm a big Pokemon nerd!
photofunky.gif
@Anguish
I'd like to enter in the second category please c:
@Anguish
I'd like to enter in the second category please c:
water_banner.png
@Anguish
I'd like to withdraw from the second category, please! While I didn't get an egg from coli or gathering, I did get impatient and trade a sprite for an egg and holy **** if not for that tert she'd be perfect, and I'd like to let other people have a chance at an egg. C:

Magenta tert looks okay with spines though.....so ripple, shimmer, spines, I'll get there in 20 years or so.
@Anguish
I'd like to withdraw from the second category, please! While I didn't get an egg from coli or gathering, I did get impatient and trade a sprite for an egg and holy **** if not for that tert she'd be perfect, and I'd like to let other people have a chance at an egg. C:

Magenta tert looks okay with spines though.....so ripple, shimmer, spines, I'll get there in 20 years or so.
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
@Anguish

I happened to get a Nocturne egg earlier today, so I would like to withdraw from category #2.
Is it okay if I still would like a chance at the scroll? Thank you! :)
@Anguish

I happened to get a Nocturne egg earlier today, so I would like to withdraw from category #2.
Is it okay if I still would like a chance at the scroll? Thank you! :)
Windsingerpixel_zpsd1aa5278.png
@Anguish
May I be entered for category #3?
I'm participating for the separate raffle you have going for the purple hatchy so I'm not sure if both is allowed...if I had to chose between the 2 i would pick the chance for the scroll since these are my Ideal breed for my progenitors (too bad these didn't exist when I bought a Wildclaw scroll during the event a couple weeks ago) so I would Love to change my progenitor male into a Nocturne.
@Anguish
May I be entered for category #3?
I'm participating for the separate raffle you have going for the purple hatchy so I'm not sure if both is allowed...if I had to chose between the 2 i would pick the chance for the scroll since these are my Ideal breed for my progenitors (too bad these didn't exist when I bought a Wildclaw scroll during the event a couple weeks ago) so I would Love to change my progenitor male into a Nocturne.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59