Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59
@Anguish

May I enter all 3 categories please? I just moved, and my internet connection really stinks, so I can't really Coli. The chests I get is relied on what I can dig for in Gathering.

Thanks for doing this!
@Anguish

May I enter all 3 categories please? I just moved, and my internet connection really stinks, so I can't really Coli. The chests I get is relied on what I can dig for in Gathering.

Thanks for doing this!
Hello! I'd like to enter in category #3 please! I have not gotten a nocturne scroll!
@Anguish
Hello! I'd like to enter in category #3 please! I have not gotten a nocturne scroll!
@Anguish
kZjIfse.gif
@Anguish can I please enter raffle 2 and raffle 3? I got nothing good from the event yet.
@Anguish can I please enter raffle 2 and raffle 3? I got nothing good from the event yet.
@Anguish i'd like to enter in all 3 categories please! thanks to @catsociety for the ping :'^)
@Anguish i'd like to enter in all 3 categories please! thanks to @catsociety for the ping :'^)
4jwPjFx.png » they/them | FR +15
oh thank you @catsociety for the ping! :)

@Anguish i'd love to enter in all 3 categories please!
oh thank you @catsociety for the ping! :)

@Anguish i'd love to enter in all 3 categories please!
@Anguish

I've already been lucky enough to get two eggs from chests so I'd like to entered in category 1 and 3 please.
@Anguish

I've already been lucky enough to get two eggs from chests so I'd like to entered in category 1 and 3 please.
@anguish this is quite helpful thanks!

i bought an egg does that count??
if not it is ok!

I would like to enter for the familiars and the scroll! (and the egg if possible, but i do have a nocturne, i just bought it)
@anguish this is quite helpful thanks!

i bought an egg does that count??
if not it is ok!

I would like to enter for the familiars and the scroll! (and the egg if possible, but i do have a nocturne, i just bought it)
jpj0w0.jpg
@Leanne
@Leanne
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
@anguish
i'd like to enter for the egg and scroll, i am just having the worst luck with chests and i can't grind in coli because of work
@anguish
i'd like to enter for the egg and scroll, i am just having the worst luck with chests and i can't grind in coli because of work
@Anguish

I would like to enter all three categories :)
Hoping to get my first Nocturne dragon soon >_
@Anguish

I would like to enter all three categories :)
Hoping to get my first Nocturne dragon soon >_
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 58 59