Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Getting no mImics
So when I enter coliseum and enter either Woodland Path or Scorched Forest I meet NO mimics at all, maybe once every 30 min or so. Anyone knows the cause or know how I can fix this? It's been like this all day and yesterday.
So when I enter coliseum and enter either Woodland Path or Scorched Forest I meet NO mimics at all, maybe once every 30 min or so. Anyone knows the cause or know how I can fix this? It's been like this all day and yesterday.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Skrenva
I don't know the cause, but I have the opposite issues, those are the only areas I can actually find them and I have access to the next two places higher level than them.
@Skrenva
I don't know the cause, but I have the opposite issues, those are the only areas I can actually find them and I have access to the next two places higher level than them.
I've read that mimics only appear in areas with neutral mobs. The arena has tons of them, so you may want to try there if you have a suitable team ^_^

I do know it varies from venue to venue!
I've read that mimics only appear in areas with neutral mobs. The arena has tons of them, so you may want to try there if you have a suitable team ^_^

I do know it varies from venue to venue!