Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Anime Quick Go!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Aria: The Animation and Puella Magi Madoka Magica are my two absolute favorites.
Aria: The Animation and Puella Magi Madoka Magica are my two absolute favorites.
Mato | Blue Blue Glass Moon
haikyuu!! or if its manga, eyeshield 21 is good too.
haikyuu!! or if its manga, eyeshield 21 is good too.
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
neon genesis evangelion? cowboy bebop? FLCL? i love them all to death and i recommend watching them stoned bc they are already beautiful and strange [img]http://media.tumblr.com/da861752e1fa3b36f6850e492b70f9be/tumblr_inline_n1nf58lilL1qfc9y0.gif[/img]
neon genesis evangelion? cowboy bebop? FLCL? i love them all to death and i recommend watching them stoned bc they are already beautiful and strange tumblr_inline_n1nf58lilL1qfc9y0.gif
Please Help Me (link)
Attack on Titan omg. Don't think I've ever been so mind blown over one anime LOL. @.@
Attack on Titan omg. Don't think I've ever been so mind blown over one anime LOL. @.@
ben 10
ben 10
OH MY GOD I HAVE TO CHOOSE?!
That's like choosing your favorite child, yeesh.
Ummmmmmm, I'd say it's between Durarara!! and Attack on Titan. I like them both but in different ways. Attack on Titan is just a generally interesting idea and Durarara is really well told/played out. It's a good mix of folklore and the modern age.
OH MY GOD I HAVE TO CHOOSE?!
That's like choosing your favorite child, yeesh.
Ummmmmmm, I'd say it's between Durarara!! and Attack on Titan. I like them both but in different ways. Attack on Titan is just a generally interesting idea and Durarara is really well told/played out. It's a good mix of folklore and the modern age.
flab·ber·gast /ˈflabÉ™rˌɡast/
verb, informal
past tense: flabbergasted; past participle: flabbergasted
surprise (someone) greatly; astonish.
I bet he was flabbergasted with the amount of cheese on his dinner.
@Selphia
OMG I KNOW RIGHT?! I love AoT. It's hilarious and so well done. The titans totally freak me out though, and I like how they did that.
Frickin' Armin is my favorite. I've never loved seeing a character grow so much.
@Selphia
OMG I KNOW RIGHT?! I love AoT. It's hilarious and so well done. The titans totally freak me out though, and I like how they did that.
Frickin' Armin is my favorite. I've never loved seeing a character grow so much.
flab·ber·gast /ˈflabÉ™rˌɡast/
verb, informal
past tense: flabbergasted; past participle: flabbergasted
surprise (someone) greatly; astonish.
I bet he was flabbergasted with the amount of cheese on his dinner.
Oh man it's impossible to pick...
I'm gonna have to go with Haikyuu! just because I love all the characters so much
Oh man it's impossible to pick...
I'm gonna have to go with Haikyuu! just because I love all the characters so much
Darker than Black and Baccano!
Trigun's pretty good too!
Darker than Black and Baccano!
Trigun's pretty good too!
Qyqs3sY.png
Sailor Moon
Rurouni Kenshin
Gundam Wing

Sailor Moon first, then a tie between the other two.
Sailor Moon
Rurouni Kenshin
Gundam Wing

Sailor Moon first, then a tie between the other two.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18