Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | /\ BADBADNOTGOOD Gijinkas [PINGLIST]
@Fyre

wow you're on top of things! i was just about to ping people for the open slots haha. yeap, that's perfectly fine, feel free to fill out details!
@Fyre

wow you're on top of things! i was just about to ping people for the open slots haha. yeap, that's perfectly fine, feel free to fill out details!
tumblr_ngvi06d4HH1qk019bo3_r1_400.png
@salternates

Thank you!

The refs I have available are traditional sketches only(which is part of why I'm asking for lineart rather than colored commissions) so I hope that is ok! If not I can switch out characters! =)

Bust---

Name: Dante
Image Reference: Link
Personality: Somewhat aloof. Shy, quiet- though very polite and at the very least friendly. Tries to keep to himself for the most part. Very loyal. Really difficult to get him to break out of his shell.

Waist Up---

This one is for my buddy. So if you need more details let me know and I'll bug her. ^^

Name: Luciux
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, people person, playful. Is a sword swallower at a carnival, so you can definitely say he is daring. Easy to get along with.
@salternates

Thank you!

The refs I have available are traditional sketches only(which is part of why I'm asking for lineart rather than colored commissions) so I hope that is ok! If not I can switch out characters! =)

Bust---

Name: Dante
Personality: Somewhat aloof. Shy, quiet- though very polite and at the very least friendly. Tries to keep to himself for the most part. Very loyal. Really difficult to get him to break out of his shell.

Waist Up---

This one is for my buddy. So if you need more details let me know and I'll bug her. ^^

Name: Luciux
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, people person, playful. Is a sword swallower at a carnival, so you can definitely say he is daring. Easy to get along with.
@Fyre

traditional refs are fine! what fun characters :)

okay so the total for the two's gonna be 450kT if you're doing treasure or 900G if you're doing gems!
@Fyre

traditional refs are fine! what fun characters :)

okay so the total for the two's gonna be 450kT if you're doing treasure or 900G if you're doing gems!
@salternates Could I be put on the pinglist please? Your art is great!
@salternates Could I be put on the pinglist please? Your art is great!
xojsAJn.png

ice, ice, baby
@beck

aw thanks! and sure thing re: pinglist
@beck

aw thanks! and sure thing re: pinglist
@Selfishly

Shirexia is ready for pickup!
@Selfishly

Shirexia is ready for pickup!
@salternates AAAHH wow! Look at her face I just wanna touch it she looks fantastic waaahhh. Thanks so much! :D You really nailed her features/expression, and the textury looking stuff on her pauldrons is really neat too. Could I be kept on your pinglist for future commissions?
@salternates AAAHH wow! Look at her face I just wanna touch it she looks fantastic waaahhh. Thanks so much! :D You really nailed her features/expression, and the textury looking stuff on her pauldrons is really neat too. Could I be kept on your pinglist for future commissions?
Hi there @salternates! I would love to be put on your ping list so I can pick up some of your lovely lovely art.

@Selfishly totally bumped your thread at me and you have a beautiful style. Yaaaaas. Let me know when you have a slot!
Hi there @salternates! I would love to be put on your ping list so I can pick up some of your lovely lovely art.

@Selfishly totally bumped your thread at me and you have a beautiful style. Yaaaaas. Let me know when you have a slot!
@salternates

Payment in treasure sent! ^^
@salternates

Payment in treasure sent! ^^
@salternates I would love to be notified when you're available to take a two-gijinka cash commission!
@salternates I would love to be notified when you're available to take a two-gijinka cash commission!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif