Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59
@Anguish

Thank you so much for this; it's very kind.
I'd like to enter into categories 2 and 3, please!
I'd really like to get a Nocturne of some kind so I can breed some for my friends, in case they don't get one.
@Anguish

Thank you so much for this; it's very kind.
I'd like to enter into categories 2 and 3, please!
I'd really like to get a Nocturne of some kind so I can breed some for my friends, in case they don't get one.
Windsingerpixel_zpsd1aa5278.png
@Anguish I'd like to enter in category #3 please!

I'd love to use the scroll on one of my irishim spirals so it can breed more beautiful nocturne babies that I'd gratefully distruibute to other users and my friends who haven't gotten any. I've noticed that geneing up a gen1 nocturne can be VERY pricey, so getting a scrolls seems to be a better option :P
@Anguish I'd like to enter in category #3 please!

I'd love to use the scroll on one of my irishim spirals so it can breed more beautiful nocturne babies that I'd gratefully distruibute to other users and my friends who haven't gotten any. I've noticed that geneing up a gen1 nocturne can be VERY pricey, so getting a scrolls seems to be a better option :P
I'd like to enter Category #2, please!
I'd like to enter Category #2, please!
@Anguish

I changed my mind--I'd rather just be entered for categories #1 & #2 since I just bought a couple familiars from the AH!! Thanks!
@Anguish

I changed my mind--I'd rather just be entered for categories #1 & #2 since I just bought a couple familiars from the AH!! Thanks!
@Anguish

I would like to enter for the second and third category

So many chests open, and I only got a few familiars so far. And lots of food.....
I purchased a gen2 blood/blood/seafoam and I really want her as a nocturne.
I would also love to have a gen1 nocturne female as well, since I hatched a male already~

thanks for doing this!
@Anguish

I would like to enter for the second and third category

So many chests open, and I only got a few familiars so far. And lots of food.....
I purchased a gen2 blood/blood/seafoam and I really want her as a nocturne.
I would also love to have a gen1 nocturne female as well, since I hatched a male already~

thanks for doing this!
@Anguish

The only nocturn I have so far I sold almost half my lair to get the funds for, so not sure if that disqualifies me from #2 or not

But would like to enter #2 for the egg, and definitely #3 for the scroll.

They are my favorite dragon (so it figures they'd be a hard one XD) As I absolutely love bats.
@Anguish

The only nocturn I have so far I sold almost half my lair to get the funds for, so not sure if that disqualifies me from #2 or not

But would like to enter #2 for the egg, and definitely #3 for the scroll.

They are my favorite dragon (so it figures they'd be a hard one XD) As I absolutely love bats.
dragonsig_by_selenawolf-d6edklk.png
@Anguish

I'd like to enter categories 1 and 3, please!

I'm always looking for more familiars & I am considering changing this to a Nocturne :)
@Anguish

I'd like to enter categories 1 and 3, please!

I'm always looking for more familiars & I am considering changing this to a Nocturne :)
arcanesparkle.gif
Xe/xym/xyr/xyrself
@Anguish It's super sweet of you to do this!

I'd like to enter for #1 and #3, please - I was lucky enough to get an egg, but I have a fae that would look great as a nocturne...and I've had awful luck with the familiars so far.

Also, @TheRisingStorm - you may like this one.
@Anguish It's super sweet of you to do this!

I'd like to enter for #1 and #3, please - I was lucky enough to get an egg, but I have a fae that would look great as a nocturne...and I've had awful luck with the familiars so far.

Also, @TheRisingStorm - you may like this one.
sigFR.png
I rent nests! Please message me if you'd like to use one of mine...
...and I'm +3 hours ahead of forum time

Everyone up to here has been entered, thank you!

@Opalwhisker @Renola @SelenaWolf
Because you guys already have bought/received nocturnes already, I cannot put you down for #2, but I still can for #3! I just want to make sure people who have nothing get something. Thanks for understanding!

@SunMoonAndSpoon

Thank you for letting me know! You have been moved :)

Next giveaway very soon! Another Hoax Bear familiar!
Everyone up to here has been entered, thank you!

@Opalwhisker @Renola @SelenaWolf
Because you guys already have bought/received nocturnes already, I cannot put you down for #2, but I still can for #3! I just want to make sure people who have nothing get something. Thanks for understanding!

@SunMoonAndSpoon

Thank you for letting me know! You have been moved :)

Next giveaway very soon! Another Hoax Bear familiar!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Anguish I would love to be put down for #3 please, q-q been opening so many chest all I want is that scroll to change this guy [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77274/7727367_350.png[/img] into a nocturne Its really awesome how your helping people, also If I actually manage to get one on my own from a chest I will delete/edit this.
@Anguish

I would love to be put down for #3 please, q-q been opening so many chest all I want is that scroll to change this guy
7727367_350.png
into a nocturne

Its really awesome how your helping people, also If I actually manage to get one on my own from a chest I will delete/edit this.
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59