Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nocturne Sizes?
1 2
I was fortunate enough to find a scroll, and used it on my progen, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37243]Dinaer[/url]. However, I was a bit surprised at his size! [img]http://i.imgur.com/IVj3uPm.png[/img] [i]Length 0.29 M, Wingspan 0.24 M, Weight 0.3 KG[/i] For reference, here is a male fae of mine, also off cooldown: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Nrd70Wk.png[/img] [i]Length 0.4 M, Wingspan 0.75 M, Weight 1.08 KG[/i] This seems crazy-small to me! Is this working as intended?
I was fortunate enough to find a scroll, and used it on my progen, Dinaer. However, I was a bit surprised at his size!

IVj3uPm.png
Length 0.29 M, Wingspan 0.24 M, Weight 0.3 KG

For reference, here is a male fae of mine, also off cooldown:

Nrd70Wk.png
Length 0.4 M, Wingspan 0.75 M, Weight 1.08 KG

This seems crazy-small to me!

Is this working as intended?
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Yeah, that's way too small. It has to be broken.

Here's stats from my "native born" Nocturne.
Length 1.46M | Wingspan 1.05M | Weight 37.22KG
Yeah, that's way too small. It has to be broken.

Here's stats from my "native born" Nocturne.
Length 1.46M | Wingspan 1.05M | Weight 37.22KG
I'm pretty sure it's glitched. My 7 month old adult nocturne is smaller than my 1 day old hatchling nocturne.
I'm pretty sure it's glitched. My 7 month old adult nocturne is smaller than my 1 day old hatchling nocturne.
Yeeeeep definitely agreed this is a glitch. My hatchlings are bigger and heavier than the adults. xD
Yeeeeep definitely agreed this is a glitch. My hatchlings are bigger and heavier than the adults. xD
I'm having the same problem. My breedchanged nocturne is 0.26M/0.85M/0.4KG
I'm having the same problem. My breedchanged nocturne is 0.26M/0.85M/0.4KG
57OdmIf.png
Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on here either. I have a gen one I breed changed from a fae and I know he's at least a tenth of the size he was as a fae.

For Reference, Sheraga, a 1 month old Nocturne is (and I know he's not off cooldown right now, but I had checked before I bred him and the size didn't change):
Length: 0.15 m | Wingspan: 0.2 m | Weight: 0.26 kg

His daughters (1 day old) are:
Umbra: Length: 1.56 m | Wingspan: 0.59 m | Weight: 21.14 kg
Nightfall: Length: 0.65 m | Wingspan: 0.46 m | Weight: 28.43 kg

And for further info, here's another hatchling I got out of an egg:
Eventide: Length: 0.75 m | Wingspan: 1.13 m | Weight: 21.08 kg
Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on here either. I have a gen one I breed changed from a fae and I know he's at least a tenth of the size he was as a fae.

For Reference, Sheraga, a 1 month old Nocturne is (and I know he's not off cooldown right now, but I had checked before I bred him and the size didn't change):
Length: 0.15 m | Wingspan: 0.2 m | Weight: 0.26 kg

His daughters (1 day old) are:
Umbra: Length: 1.56 m | Wingspan: 0.59 m | Weight: 21.14 kg
Nightfall: Length: 0.65 m | Wingspan: 0.46 m | Weight: 28.43 kg

And for further info, here's another hatchling I got out of an egg:
Eventide: Length: 0.75 m | Wingspan: 1.13 m | Weight: 21.08 kg
I was literally just about to post about this. The adults are so tiny and there's no way that can be right. Especially since they're usually smaller than the hatchlings.

Not sure if this is a problem with nocturnes themselves or just the breed change scrolls though since there's no natural born nocturnes that have grown up obviously.
I was literally just about to post about this. The adults are so tiny and there's no way that can be right. Especially since they're usually smaller than the hatchlings.

Not sure if this is a problem with nocturnes themselves or just the breed change scrolls though since there's no natural born nocturnes that have grown up obviously.
I like to think they just literally shrink as they get older. Somehow....
I like to think they just literally shrink as they get older. Somehow....
petrazilla7_zps9c099108.gifpetrazilla8_zps41cab43a.gifpetrazilla9_zps0fd0cb88.gif
I would love an official answer on this, I wouldn't mind having Nocturnes the size of Faes but the sizes seen so far seem so very strange.

So @Undel @Xhaztol @Aequorin or any mods that know, a little help in clarifying please?
I would love an official answer on this, I wouldn't mind having Nocturnes the size of Faes but the sizes seen so far seem so very strange.

So @Undel @Xhaztol @Aequorin or any mods that know, a little help in clarifying please?
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
My sister had the same happen! Here's her dragon at her new teeny size: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/312975bd2d63d6641e688d555fceb116/tumblr_inline_nhas6baqKx1t1uvhi.png[/img]
My sister had the same happen! Here's her dragon at her new teeny size:
tumblr_inline_nhas6baqKx1t1uvhi.png
qPIAGhB.pngFlo0MSh.gif
1 2