Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥Noodle Nest♥ Under Constructio
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@turtledragon Based on his colors, let's say the price is 150k and we can haggle from there. :)
@turtledragon Based on his colors, let's say the price is 150k and we can haggle from there. :)
@thesanguinequeen Good with me, but you'll have to hold onto him for me until I pay him off I can send you what I have now, which is 27 gems and 36000 treasure
Is that alright?
@thesanguinequeen Good with me, but you'll have to hold onto him for me until I pay him off I can send you what I have now, which is 27 gems and 36000 treasure
Is that alright?
@turtledragon Sounds good! I can hold him for you, yeah. And with those, the remaining amount would be 103200 treasure. :)
@turtledragon Sounds good! I can hold him for you, yeah. And with those, the remaining amount would be 103200 treasure. :)
@thesanguinequeen alright I'll send it in a message
@thesanguinequeen alright I'll send it in a message
@turtledragon Did you want to stay on the pinglist for future crystal imps?
@turtledragon Did you want to stay on the pinglist for future crystal imps?
@thesanguinequeen hm.....naw I think I am good, I'll let others have a shot at one :) other wise I would by them all
@thesanguinequeen hm.....naw I think I am good, I'll let others have a shot at one :) other wise I would by them all
Heya Ive been gathering some crystal gene's but i wont breed them yet if you want one im plannin on each for at least 80k i cant ask for much because its already to get money on here as it is (i need a lair expansion) lol XD but yeh if you want ill help you out some let me know kk?
Heya Ive been gathering some crystal gene's but i wont breed them yet if you want one im plannin on each for at least 80k i cant ask for much because its already to get money on here as it is (i need a lair expansion) lol XD but yeh if you want ill help you out some let me know kk?
z8jAjMd.jpg
@turtledragon Lol, I know that feeling. I'm the same way with noodles. I'll take you off the list, then! And thanks for the interest!

@LenaxShadow I'll let you know if I ever need help! Thanks. : )
@turtledragon Lol, I know that feeling. I'm the same way with noodles. I'll take you off the list, then! And thanks for the interest!

@LenaxShadow I'll let you know if I ever need help! Thanks. : )
May i ask you a question tho, What would be a good low price for some crystal gene's im wanting to sell them for a low price but i need treasure to expand my lair i dont know a good price if you can help me out with that?
May i ask you a question tho, What would be a good low price for some crystal gene's im wanting to sell them for a low price but i need treasure to expand my lair i dont know a good price if you can help me out with that?
z8jAjMd.jpg
@thesanguinequeen no problem :3 if I have a breeding pair you might I can put them up for you :)
@thesanguinequeen no problem :3 if I have a breeding pair you might I can put them up for you :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17