Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so how bout that seinfeld tumblr logo
1 2 3 4
I didn't check tumblr today and although that looks just HILARious, because Seinfeld is golden, tumblr needs to stop making unecessary divergions and just fix the broken things

or hire the xkit guy as a christmas present
I didn't check tumblr today and although that looks just HILARious, because Seinfeld is golden, tumblr needs to stop making unecessary divergions and just fix the broken things

or hire the xkit guy as a christmas present
tumblr_ntcm4yFLF51u2ejcwo1_500.png
i thought it was amusing when i first noticed it, i really like seinfeld.
i'm not sure why it's being met with hostility from some people?
it's just a funny little easter festivus egg.

but uhh yeah if we're going to talk about how tumblr should fix things, i completely agree with @Coralinna
pls just hire the xkit guy already lol.
i thought it was amusing when i first noticed it, i really like seinfeld.
i'm not sure why it's being met with hostility from some people?
it's just a funny little easter festivus egg.

but uhh yeah if we're going to talk about how tumblr should fix things, i completely agree with @Coralinna
pls just hire the xkit guy already lol.
I also think its hilarious, espeically when i turned on that music and it stops when you stop scrolling. I think they can do whatever they want with the logo and generally a lot of people get grumpy when something changes, but idk its just a holiday joke
I also think its hilarious, espeically when i turned on that music and it stops when you stop scrolling. I think they can do whatever they want with the logo and generally a lot of people get grumpy when something changes, but idk its just a holiday joke
tumblr_ne8o8e0ECi1qkqbfno1_100.png
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f135/wysiwyg0/george_costanza.jpg[/img]
george_costanza.jpg
that logo.
THAT LOGO.
t h a t l o g o
i have one word for it and that word is "no". no offense to anyone who likes it.
that logo.
THAT LOGO.
t h a t l o g o
i have one word for it and that word is "no". no offense to anyone who likes it.
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o6_500.png
i found it quite humorous. everyone else seems to not like it though.
i found it quite humorous. everyone else seems to not like it though.
[quote name="Vark" date="2014-12-23 13:52:08"][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f135/wysiwyg0/george_costanza.jpg[/img][/quote] This should've been the Tumblr logo. You know it in your heart as truth.
Vark wrote on 2014-12-23 13:52:08:
george_costanza.jpg
This should've been the Tumblr logo. You know it in your heart as truth.
My writing project.
I saw it last night at like 2am.
Immediately went ??? and like a FOOL I turned Festivus mode on.

So here I am, sitting in a bunk bed with my headphones on in the middle of the night. Nearly shat myself because suddenly the Seinfeld logo is BLASTING in my ears and I was not expecting it.

Ironically halfway down the page (after quelling the nightmare) there was a text post warning people about the loud sounds. Thanks.
I saw it last night at like 2am.
Immediately went ??? and like a FOOL I turned Festivus mode on.

So here I am, sitting in a bunk bed with my headphones on in the middle of the night. Nearly shat myself because suddenly the Seinfeld logo is BLASTING in my ears and I was not expecting it.

Ironically halfway down the page (after quelling the nightmare) there was a text post warning people about the loud sounds. Thanks.
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
Huh; didn't even notice. Of course, I have Stylish installed into my browser, so it just says "gravityfalls." as always. xP

That is weird though. Why the Seinfeld logo? e-e
Huh; didn't even notice. Of course, I have Stylish installed into my browser, so it just says "gravityfalls." as always. xP

That is weird though. Why the Seinfeld logo? e-e
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
Oh so that's what it's from...

I really don't care what Tumblr does anymore. The staff think they're funny, but they really aren't. I didn't think that April Fool's thing was funny either. Then again, I have a different sense of humor from most people. I've learned to ignore it, save for that vague disappointment that they decided to do yet another pointless and unfunny thing instead of hiring the xkit guy...
Oh so that's what it's from...

I really don't care what Tumblr does anymore. The staff think they're funny, but they really aren't. I didn't think that April Fool's thing was funny either. Then again, I have a different sense of humor from most people. I've learned to ignore it, save for that vague disappointment that they decided to do yet another pointless and unfunny thing instead of hiring the xkit guy...
DidSomeoneSaySpreadsheets_zpsbee5cc96.png
1 2 3 4