Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so how bout that seinfeld tumblr logo
1 2 3 4
so how bout it? eh? [img]http://i.imgur.com/h9MSGGj.png[/img]
so how bout it?
eh?
h9MSGGj.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH WHY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH WHY
i dont understand why its there but i also dont want to
i dont understand why its there but i also dont want to
I literally stared at that thing for ten minutes straight trying to process that this was an actual thing.

Also the music that plays when you scroll with festivus mode on scared the living hell out of me
I literally stared at that thing for ten minutes straight trying to process that this was an actual thing.

Also the music that plays when you scroll with festivus mode on scared the living hell out of me
aJyYWw6.png
I almost thought it was like a joke and then i remembered it wasn't april fools and was even more confused as to why.
I almost thought it was like a joke and then i remembered it wasn't april fools and was even more confused as to why.
windsingerborder.jpg

"I wish, I wish, with all my heart . . .

. . . to fly with dragons, in a land apart."
it's fugly and I hate this
it's fugly and I hate this
20iias5.png
Tumblr has lots of sponsored things surrounding its logo these days. It's bad enough when they mess with the dot, but now they're redoing the full-on logo? Ugh. Of course I was never a Seinfeld fan anyway, so that might be part of it, but it also makes the logo really distracting when you're scrolling your dash.
Tumblr has lots of sponsored things surrounding its logo these days. It's bad enough when they mess with the dot, but now they're redoing the full-on logo? Ugh. Of course I was never a Seinfeld fan anyway, so that might be part of it, but it also makes the logo really distracting when you're scrolling your dash.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
I've never liked Seinfeld, so when I logged onto tumblr earlier it was only inevitable that I would despise seeing the logo like that (even if I didn't recognize that it was based off of Seinfeld at first).

I hope the logo goes back to normal soon.
I've never liked Seinfeld, so when I logged onto tumblr earlier it was only inevitable that I would despise seeing the logo like that (even if I didn't recognize that it was based off of Seinfeld at first).

I hope the logo goes back to normal soon.
Ehhhh...At first I wasn't sure why it looked so familiar...
Ehhhh...At first I wasn't sure why it looked so familiar...
they/them ~ Leo ~ INFP/J
I think it's just a thing for Christmas since it's "Happy Festivus" which was a Seinfeld joke, of course they'll change the logo back to normal.
I think it's just a thing for Christmas since it's "Happy Festivus" which was a Seinfeld joke, of course they'll change the logo back to normal.
1 2 3 4