Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 451 452
\o/ about to open 101 more chests! here's to hoping for something.
\o/ about to open 101 more chests! here's to hoping for something.
H01Ejx7.png
Good Luck Joubu !!

I hit the probably 350+ chests already and only got like 3 familiars. Sigh sigh, but Im trying not to give up. -drags her dragons back to the coli-
Good Luck Joubu !!

I hit the probably 350+ chests already and only got like 3 familiars. Sigh sigh, but Im trying not to give up. -drags her dragons back to the coli-
Can't play Coli at all :V It freezes always on the last attack I can make to win.
Can't play Coli at all :V It freezes always on the last attack I can make to win.
@Joubu
I wish you the best of luck!
May it rain eggs and scrolls into your hoard.
@Joubu
I wish you the best of luck!
May it rain eggs and scrolls into your hoard.
Hey, to all my fellow friends who have trouble with the Coli: I switched to the alternate socket (change this under your personal settings) and do nothing but refresh until a Mimic shows up. Now I can finish 1-2 battles before it freezes!! I have gotten some chests!!! THERE WERE BUGS IN THEM
Hey, to all my fellow friends who have trouble with the Coli: I switched to the alternate socket (change this under your personal settings) and do nothing but refresh until a Mimic shows up. Now I can finish 1-2 battles before it freezes!! I have gotten some chests!!! THERE WERE BUGS IN THEM
Only thing I want right now is money to hatch my eggs.
Only thing I want right now is money to hatch my eggs.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
so here are today's spoils; 295 chests 11 familiars 3 eggs //falls over this little dude decided he wanted me to crack him open! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8928182] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89282/8928182_350.png[/img] [/url] although he's pretty cute, not quite the colors i was hoping for. \o/ if anyone's interested in swapping nocturne children, hit me up!
so here are today's spoils;

295 chests
11 familiars
3 eggs

//falls over

this little dude decided he wanted me to crack him open!

8928182_350.png

although he's pretty cute, not quite the colors i was hoping for. \o/ if anyone's interested in swapping nocturne children, hit me up!
H01Ejx7.png
So is the mimic powder useful for anything? Cause its all I keep bloody getting. 3 hours along and I've only gotten 3 chests and a bunch of powder -_-
So is the mimic powder useful for anything? Cause its all I keep bloody getting. 3 hours along and I've only gotten 3 chests and a bunch of powder -_-
1flightrising_taielia_mirandarin_lawsuit_zps6e7080_by_taielias_bane-d9ugffl.gif
Did you just seriously get another??
Did you just seriously get another??
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Are there certain spots in the Coli that people are finding more/less mimics?
Are there certain spots in the Coli that people are finding more/less mimics?
meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy meowdy
YYALLS
they/them
AU4MJP2.gif
1 2 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 451 452